Indochine Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ho Chi Minh City
See available hotels
Sunny Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Room Service
Evergreen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
An Phu Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Pensilia Spa & Clinic(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
EMM Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Central Park Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
165 Guesthouse(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Nha Khach 165(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Room Service
Sherwood Suites(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2014

My family and I recently stayed here for 3 nights and during our visit to HCM we did an overnight visit to a homestay in the Mekong. We decided to leave our suitcases (5) in the hotels locked storage and travel with small backpacks. On returning to the hotel, I discovered my brand new ipad had been stolen from my case. I immediately reported this to the front desk who proceeded to alternately laugh or pretend to not know what I was saying. I wanted to report this theft to the police but again the front desk staff pretended to not know what I was saying. They hindered me in every way, even not helping me gain an outside line to make the call. I was never spoken to by management or given an apolgy at all. When checking out of the Hotel I refused to pay for our final night ( afterall I was $1000 out of pocket!!)and because of the service (lack of) that I recieved, and the front desk staff tried to physically stop us! We also discovered several days later that a new bottle of expensive perfume was also missing from my daughters bag.This whole experience was dreadful and I would never recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Amanda H
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights whilst exploring Saigon and around. Perfect location for walking to a few local sights and some excellent restaurants. The staff were extremely helpful and gave us free maps with directions to the places we wanted to go. Organising trips to Chu Chi and the Mekong delta was no problem. Also ideally situated near the river to catch the hydrofoil to Vung Tau. The hotel's free breakfast was a bit of a let down but for what we paid this place is superb value. With many excellent value cafes and restaurants nearby this in no way detracted from the pleasure of my stay. Great value for a modern city.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Pros:
- excellent position in the centre of HCMC;
- relatively cheap considering location and quality of the room (particularly the cheapest room, though see the point below with regard to this);

Cons:
- cheapest room do not have window (might or might not be a problem, depending upon yourself and the temperature at that time of the year);
- does not offer transfer from the airport;
- I was reported by some other guests that they were stolen money by the cleaning staff (I did not experience this directly, so I am just reporting it second-hand as a rumour).

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank LVB1770
Reviewed 6 May 2013

For a relatively modest price in central Saigon, a short walk to everything, this is a wonderful hotel. The included breakfast wasn't anything to write home about, however the rooms were clean and quite large, everything worked and the staff were extremely helpful.

I'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Reading the rest of the reviews, this place is as they have described. The location of the place is tucked right behind the nicer hotels but this is a makeshift hotel from a small lot of office block. The price is cheap but not worth the experience of old moldy carpets, uncleaned toilets, and creepy crawly all over.

I got out the next day to another hotel near by which is newer. The best thing about the hotel that would be worth a mention is the receptionist who as more than willing to direct you to the place where you need to go. Other than that pls look forward to better hotels.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo