Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$204
US$131
US$79
US$73
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$131
US$132
US$101
US$151
US$90
  • Pool
Silverland Sakyo Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$124
US$95
  • Breakfast included
Cinnamon Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$74
US$61
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$154
US$101
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Huong Sen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$77
US$56
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsairport costhot waterupon checkstar hotelsaigonasiansgymtaxismotorbike
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Over 2 week period, I had opportunity to stay at Ramana Hotel Saigon twice. My first stay was for 3 nights. Due to having to reschedule multiple flights, I obtained exceptional service from Front Desk staff (Nguyet) who assisted me with tracking delayed luggage from Chicago and rescheduling in-country flight. The Front Desk staff and manager could not have been nicer or more helpful. E-commerce Sales Executive Ms. Le My Nga met me upon arrival due to my flight issues and delay to insure that my hotel needs were met. I had a quiet comfortable 8th floor room with very nice bathroom with shower and separate tub. The breakfast buffet is the best I have ever encountered in my travels. Omelets, eggs and other breakfast items are cooked to order in addition to every conceivable breakfast food plus salads and Vietnamese dishes. The hotel's close proximity to airport is also very helpful. Taxi's are always available in the hotel's front parking area. I never had to flag down a taxi. This hotel experience is one of the best that I've ever experienced. Excellent value for the money. I would definitely return to Ramana Hotel if in Ho Chi Minh City in the future. Kudos to a great hotel staff.

Room Tip: Rooms in back half of hotel are very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
RamanaHotel, Manager at Ramana Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Mr. Donald,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We trust you had a comfortable stay with us.

I'd like to personally thank you for the wonderful review about myself and my colleague (Ms. Nguyet).

Your valuable feedback let us know how we're doing and truly does make a difference

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Good hotel with good rooms. It reminds me of typical structures of the 90's,From this point there is no updating of the present life !Room cleanliness ok ! Abundant breakfast offer,I would only recommend paying more attention to table cleaning.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank cirellone
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Other reviews seem to be quite consistent. We stayed here simply as a transit stopover and it felt more like a roomy 3 star then anything 4 star.

Best part of the room is the bathroom; shower is fully enclosed with great pressure. Room itself was large. That's it for the positives. Nothing really more to say.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RamanaHotel, Giám đốc bán hàng at Ramana Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Phorte,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We hope you had a comfortable stay with us.
We are glad that you had positive feedback about our room. We will share your kind words to the team.
Many thanks again, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon .

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Terrible place!!!
Bad breakfast. Terrible service, when we checked in we had a small dark room on the 4th floor, we complained and got a room on the 9th. The pool was old and in bad condition. The spa was horrible.

Stayed: November 2016
Thank Christina Wilck... B
RamanaHotel, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Ramana Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Ms. Chrisina,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.
We truly regret to learn that we did not meet your expectation.
Comments such as yours allow us to take an honest look at our services and make necessary improvements.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I had only a daytime transit at this hotel and wonder who granted the 4 stars???
The spa smelt like the 'smoking room' at the airport and people walking down the hallways smoking!!!
They served Western food to us when the Asian guests has pho which looked great!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Jenny,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us and bringing this issue to our attention.
We are so sorry to hear that our spa service were not up to your expectation. Please rest assured that this will be looked into and we will try to make necessary improvements wherever possible.