“Good Stay , Attentive Staff”

Ramana Hotel Saigon
Ranked #170 of 476 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The stay at Ramana Hotel Saigon was really good and it is located very close to the amenities. The Furniture is made from TEAK Wood and in classical style. The staff is very attentive and polite. A Good Value for money Hotel .

Room Tip: Take the Rooms the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
RamanaHotel, Manager at Ramana Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Eins,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We trust you had a comfortable stay with us.

We are truly glad to hear that you had a most pleasant experience, and enjoyed a comfortable stay, we are working hard every day to consistently provide first class services along with the finest facilities of our hotel.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Over 2 week period, I had opportunity to stay at Ramana Hotel Saigon twice. My first stay was for 3 nights. Due to having to reschedule multiple flights, I obtained exceptional service from Front Desk staff (Nguyet) who assisted me with tracking delayed luggage from Chicago and rescheduling in-country flight. The Front Desk staff and manager could not have been nicer or more helpful. E-commerce Sales Executive Ms. Le My Nga met me upon arrival due to my flight issues and delay to insure that my hotel needs were met. I had a quiet comfortable 8th floor room with very nice bathroom with shower and separate tub. The breakfast buffet is the best I have ever encountered in my travels. Omelets, eggs and other breakfast items are cooked to order in addition to every conceivable breakfast food plus salads and Vietnamese dishes. The hotel's close proximity to airport is also very helpful. Taxi's are always available in the hotel's front parking area. I never had to flag down a taxi. This hotel experience is one of the best that I've ever experienced. Excellent value for the money. I would definitely return to Ramana Hotel if in Ho Chi Minh City in the future. Kudos to a great hotel staff.

Room Tip: Rooms in back half of hotel are very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Donald,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We trust you had a comfortable stay with us.

I'd like to personally thank you for the wonderful review about myself and my colleague (Ms. Nguyet).

Your valuable feedback let us know how we're doing and truly does make a difference

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Good hotel with good rooms. It reminds me of typical structures of the 90's,From this point there is no updating of the present life !Room cleanliness ok ! Abundant breakfast offer,I would only recommend paying more attention to table cleaning.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank cirellone
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Other reviews seem to be quite consistent. We stayed here simply as a transit stopover and it felt more like a roomy 3 star then anything 4 star.

Best part of the room is the bathroom; shower is fully enclosed with great pressure. Room itself was large. That's it for the positives. Nothing really more to say.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RamanaHotel, Giám đốc bán hàng at Ramana Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Phorte,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We hope you had a comfortable stay with us.
We are glad that you had positive feedback about our room. We will share your kind words to the team.
Many thanks again, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon .

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Terrible place!!!
Bad breakfast. Terrible service, when we checked in we had a small dark room on the 4th floor, we complained and got a room on the 9th. The pool was old and in bad condition. The spa was horrible.

Stayed: November 2016
Thank Christina Wilck... B
RamanaHotel, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Ramana Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Ms. Chrisina,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.
We truly regret to learn that we did not meet your expectation.
Comments such as yours allow us to take an honest look at our services and make necessary improvements.