1,839 results
All reviews rooftop bar premier lounge business hotel modern design business trip breakfast buffet saigon centre walking distance executive room notre dame war remnants museum corner room late check post office reunification palace tourist attractions central location
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice view. Clean room, special bathroom, I really like it.. Good service and have more convenience..
Staff are professional and friendly.
Thanks Mai for your kindly support. All make me feel comfortable like my home.
That's wonderful and amazing!!
Would stay here again

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good!!! I stayed here when I travelled HCMC. Good and spacious rooms, clean and at a very convenient location, excellent service and staff. However, food is not good for me. Thank all staff, specially Ms. Mai helped me have a good trip at HCM. I will stay at this hotel every time I come back HCM

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Location is the best thing about this hotel. The staff were helpful and breakfast was good. The room has a great view and the rooftop bar was fantastic for drinks and entertaining. Nice restaurants and lobby area. Would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Paying a premium price to stay at a premium floor/room in this hotel that is part of a reputable Accor Group Of Hotels and even being a member of the LeClub Accor Hotels, I had expected better but was truly disappointed at the mediocre experience. It was severely lacking in warmth, friendliness and a personalised experience.

Throughout my stay, never once I heard myself being addressed with my name, even during check in n check out. Even during check in , the staff was taking a long time to locate my reservation and was not once ushered to Priority Desk. Neither was I ever being addressed with my personal name. I was even more surprised that the greeting card in my room only addressed me as a ‘Dear Valued Guest’ instead of making the small effort to address the guest with their personal name. Makes the guest feel he/she is just a number.

Staff throughout the hotel were just doing their work/tasks robotically, greeting and smiling only occasionally even for premium floor guest.

Accessing the premium floor lounge was not pleasant either. Staff on duty first gave a surprised look and then after she haf checked the room number then gave a smile apologetically as if she regretted giving me surprised unwelcoming look. It was the same experience during both times accessing the premium floor lounge. The hot water dispenser was also not working. Though there was a good variety of free flow drinks and high tea spread and comfortable sofas n view.

Breakfast experience was equally robotic. Just checking ur room number and after that lack of staff going around to check if one needs a refill of tea/coffee or not. Most staff were either congregating only at the entrance of breakfast restaurant or near the buffet spread. The breakfast spread was well balanced with both local and western varieties and the breakfast room has a good view of the city too.

The premium floor room was very clean and had a beautiful view of the city. However, could have been better as an iron and an ironing board could have been made available in the room instead of having to call the housekeeping for one to be delivered to the room. Great to have newspapers every morning for the room. There were however too many channels on news n lack of entertainment or movie channels.

Rooms were cleaned quite late. Even when I returned to the room at about 1 pm, my room was still not cleaned. When I called reception to enquire, I was told cleaning would be done from the lower floor to the higher floor which means the higher floor rooms would be cleaned later? Quite surprised with the priority given to the premium floor room that is at premium price? Shouldn’t priority floor rooms be given priority in room cleaning as well?

Location of hotel was good n safe. Within walking distance of many tourist attractions. A lot of eateries around as well as malls.

Overall, for the price and mediocre experience, I don’t think this hotel is good price-ratio value. Unless you don’t mind paying a high price for a flat robotic check in - the rest dont care about you - check out experience, then this is the hotel for you.

2  Thank Nora_magic_butterfly
NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Nora_magic_butterfly,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment on Tripadvisor

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to inform us of the difficulties you have encountered during your recent visit. We are most concerned with the satisfaction of all our guests and your feedback will allow us to adjust and better our services and facilities.

The experience you describe cause us deep concern and I wish to apologies for the attitudes of our staff and the unfortunate circumstances of your stay. This does not reflect the usual service and quality at Novotel Saigon Centre.

Throughout you stay there has clearly been a lack of service. Please rest assured that we will strengthen our focus in training in guest relations, courtesy and dealing with international guests to avoid such incidents in the future.

I hope you will accept my deepest apologies and this experience will not impair your confidence in Novotel Saigon Centre.

Yours sincerely,

Lionel Moinard

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Convenient location in District 3, making it easy to travel around. Also nearby roads are not prone to traffic jam.

Check-in was considered fast despite large number of people checking in. Thanks to the staff who directed me to the Accor priority queue when I showed him my Accor Gold card on my mobile app. Thankful for the staff who noted my early check-in and late check-out request in my room reservation and made the necessary arrangement.

Was given a high-floor room at level 18. Room was clean and nice.
Housekeeping staff are very polite.

Was glad to have welcome cookies delivered to my room. Even happier to have a handwritten welcome card with a few restaurant recommendations. Tried all of them. They truly serve great Vietnamese food. Appreciated this nice gesture.

Lobby lounge was cosy to clear some work over a glass of wine.

Gym was pretty decent given its small size. Staff are very polite.

Noticed that the pool is indoor. Something different.

Upon check-out, front office staff made a brief mention of travel time to airport and estimated cost on taxi. Nice gesture. Pretty glad to know the hotel only uses Vinasun.

Only issue was the sound proofing of the room. Was disturbed by another hotel guest who stood outside my room and spoke loudly on his phone. Had to tell him off.

• Trip type: Travelled solo