1,927 results
All reviewscrystal jaderiver viewexecutive floorlobby loungehigh teabusiness tripexcellent hotelstar hotelbuffet breakfastgreat poolfew minutes walkrooms are spaciousmain attractionslate checkopera housestayed here for nightspho
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Cindy at Business Center has been very friendly and helpful given my unique difficulties in Saigon. She was able to process them very rapidly and successful which gave me significant support throughout my time in Ho Chi Minh. I would recommend her to anyone else having business circumstances during their stay at Lotte Legend Hotel.

2  Thank embaysell
Lotte-Legend-Hotel, Marketing Manager at Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Embaysell,

Warmest greetings from Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon.

Thank you for sharing with us your great comment and we are very glad to know that you had a truly amazing time visiting here.

Moreover, we are more than delightful to know that you’re completely pleased with our service and our staff. We also transferred your message to Ms. Cindy. She was more than happy and sincerely thanks for your message.

Once again, thank you so much for giving us one more chance to show everyone about the service at Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon. We do hope to warmly welcome you with other great experiences on your next visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

This is the I don't remember how many times I stay here... The hotel has certain history but maintain quite well. The front desk is always so friendly that they make me feel like home. Today when I checked in I met Veronica, Iris, and Bella.. These three girls make me so warm while a long trip travelling to Vietnam with exhausted body. The breakfast is always so enjoyable. I love Crystal Jade Chinese food restaurant at second floor. This is the restaurant I can have everyday I visit Ho Chi Minh city.

Room Tip: It is great to enjoy the riverside room.
2  Thank WenChengC8

Dear Wen Cheng C,

Good moring from Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon.

What a wonderful day to hear from you! We are so glad to know that you had a memorable time at our hotel.

Especially, it’s our honor to hear that you are satisfied with our service and our amenities. Especially our staffs at front desk seemed to meet your expectation well.

Thank you for your great feedback and we highly appreciate you take your valuable time to share your experience to TripAdvisor community. We hope to have another chance to welcome you back Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

This is my 2nd time staying with Lotte Legend. I enjoyed my stay a lot. The check-in was fast, room is clean, bathroom well lighted, housekeeping did a good job, bed is comfortable - however, I find the pillows bit too soft and requested for a harder pillow - but they do not have other types of pillow.
Other than that, the gym was great. It opens until 10pm. The breakfast was good. Location wise, was good as well since it is walking distance to all the restaurants. The back alley is slightly brighter than 2 years ago.... However, do be careful, esp if you are alone.

Dear AnonyAdvisor,

Thank you for taking your time and writing a review here on TripAdvisor.
It is always our pleasure to receive positive comments and know that our guest had a wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Overwhelmed by the Large Outdoor Swimming Pool where I had my great sunny afternoon! An excellent stay in clean room and an eye opening view with more than friendly, warm greetings from the all the staff I met here.
Sincerely thanks to Iris Ly's assistance, I would like to come again soon. Thank you so much Lotte Regend

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jacksonng8881

Dear Jacksonng8881,

Thank you for choosing Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon and for rating us as " The Best Hotel in town”.
It gives us great pleasure that you enjoyed your overall experience at our hotel, from our swimming pool to our service, our staff.
We shared your kind words with our team.

Thank you once again for promoting the Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Very beautiful hotel! Great staff particularly Nina and David! Very helpful and gracious! Great breakfast buffet. I purchased some crocodile items. The business center was very helpful with printing documents vital for my meeting with my client. I definitely will stay there again!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank t631n

Dear t631n,

Warmest greetings from Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon.

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We are so happy to receive your fantastic review and that to know the services experienced left such a positive impression on you. We're sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

Once again, thank you for your very nice feedback. We look forward to welcome you back at Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon for another great experience.