“Good Dim Sum Place”

Ranked #536 of 4,456 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Ngan Dinh Chinese Restaurant is located on the 5th floor of the Windsor Plaza Hotel. This multi-awarded restaurant has been serving authentic Cantonese cuisine for more than 20 years. For private occasions, Club Ngan Dinh and the VIP Rooms can accommodate 250 guests, with catering packages available.
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Good Dim Sum Place, a bit expensive. The tea quality and Fried Crispy Yam is one of the best. Rest of Menu was the usual standard which was good.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I came here to eat dim sum for lunch. We left quite disappointed. We ordered 4 dishes and it was quite subpar. Also, the service was so slow. I would save my money and find another dim sum place to eat at!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We went to the one at District 1 and love the tim sum esp the mushroom pow which look exactly like the mushroom. The duck was good, the roast meat and all the other tim sum. Service was great when we were the only customers, other times were not too bad too.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Visited 4th August whilst staying at the Windsor Plaza Hotel. Although food was very tasty the service was not what you would expect from an award winning restaurant. Having ordered our food it did not all arrive at the same time and after 10 minutes when we had chased 1 dish 3 times we were told ‘there was no more chicken’. Had we not chased I am not sure we would have been told. In all a very disappointing experience.

1  Thank Fearless138126
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I went there on 4 January 2018.
The service there was very good, most of the waiters/waitresses could speak Cantonese. There was special offer at the time I visited. I ordered several dishes of Chinese dumplings, the taste was acceptable.
The total amount was around 600,000 VND.
Jump to the conclusion, as I am coming from Hong Kong so my expected quality of Chinese food is a bit higher. I would like to recommend it for those who wants to try Chinese dumplings in Ho Chi Minh city. Especially it is not expensive. It provides 20% discount from 10:00 to 14:00, Monday to Friday as far as I can remember.

Date of visit: January 2018