Linh Guest House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Anh Kim Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Room Service
Pullman Saigon Centre(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Bat Dat Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Saigon Zoom Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Dai Hoang Kim Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Elegant Inn(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Tan Khanh Anh Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Room Service
Ha Vy Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Saigon Mini Hotel 5(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice roomper nightair conguesthouseslaundrytvbackpackerstourssleepreceptionbedvietnamdistrict
Reviewed 23 November 2014 via mobile

Excellent rooms for the price on a quiet alley just off the main strip in district 1. The manager, Truong, was very friendly and helpful. We booked a mekong tour and a bus to Mui Ne. The price was very good and the quality of the tour and the bus was good.

Laundry was available as well, the price was a bit more per kg than other shops nearby, but it was nice to come home to folded laundry waiting in your room. All in all, great stay, would definitely recommend.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Corey F
Reviewed 13 September 2014

Very good value, perfect location, nice people. We had a room for 10$, with a fake window anyway was very good : fridge, desk, good bed, very cheap water bottles, hot water, fan + aircon, very good wifi etc. Would recommend it !

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara D
Reviewed 23 October 2012

We spend 2 nice days there. Hotel clean and cheap. 12 dollars for a double bedroom with private bathroom and AC and WIFI. The owner is always here providing lots of services at a good price (laundry, bus tickets etc.) without pressuring (witch is not that often in Vietnam).
Good prices and very good welcoming. But no possibility of having a breakfast there.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lululli
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Linh Guesthouse became like a second home to me while i waited for a visa extension..
The family running it went out of their way to make me feel welcome, safe and looked after. I was sad to leave and shared a few laughs and conversations with down to earth staff during my time there.. In my 6 weeks in Vietnam this was among the friendliest and best value places I found.
It was a relief to return to some familiar smiling faces when I returned to Saigon.
The staff also took care of my bag for 3 weeks and found me a nice room to stay when there was no vacancy upon my return. I will book ahead next time as a better value place in this area is hard to find.

I stayed in a quiet double, equipped with fridge, tv, air con, fan, desk, window, wi-fi internet, and ensuite bathroom.. It was a cool refuge from the heat of the city, and was also cleaned daily.
In a great location down a quiet alley in the Pham Ngu Lao area, only steps away from the more hectic streets.

While I didn't enjoy the city so much, this was one of the more memorable places I stayed in Vietnam.. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Cas S
Reviewed 27 August 2012 via mobile

The hotel is located in a (quiet) side street of the backpacker area.
Our room was quite small and didn't have a window with view (just some concrete wall 40 cm ahead) but for that it was 2$ cheaper.
The bathroom is clean and "Vietnam style" (the shower head is in the middle of the bathroom with no curtain).
The wifi was fast but sometimes not stable. I think at a lower floor it should work fine.
The A/C was one of the newest I have ever seen in Vietnam and it did a great job! There was a TV and Fridge which we didn't use. Generally the room was in good condition with very intact furniture. The beds are quite hard but thats the way I like my bed. We didn't see any bugs at all which is a surprise in Saigon!
The guy at the reception, I think his name was Drung, was extremely nice and helpful. When I was sick he often came by and asked if I needed any help and he organized a SIM card for me to call home.

We payed 5$/person for a 2 bed room. Generally we can recommend this hotel as it was the best of the 3 hotels we tried.

• Stayed: August 2012