All reviewsbreakfast and afternoon teastreet food marketrooftop poolgreat locationben thanh marketcomplimentary teasteam roomhigh teaeasy walking distancefront office managerlovely hotelvery nice stayindependence palacemajor attractionssmall poolrecommend this hoteltop floor
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

My and my wife stayed 3 nights, it's a great hotel and great location, the service was top notch....everything was very clean and new. Good variety for breakfast plus the afternoon tea with live music is fantastic. There is also a small pool on the top floor to chill out in. Will definitely stay there again highly recommend.

1  Thank 105nileshc
Man N, General Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear 105nileshc,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for your brief review about us on TripAdvisor.

It's really great to see your feedback regarding our "top notch" services. At Silverland Yen, we are working hard every day to consistently provide first-class services to all guests, so your feedback is the best inspiration for us to keep doing what we are doing.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you come back to Ho Chi Minh City.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Good location for the central city area and reasonably priced. All staff are very friendly and very helpful . Very clean rooms , good variety of food for breakfast . Street food bars are 3 minuets walk

Dear Kevin C,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for your brief but meaningful review about us on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to learn that you were impressed with our hotel services and facilities. I also appreciate your feedback on our room cleanliness, our location as well as our food and beverage.

I do hope that we will have another chance to bring you another fantastic stay if you plan to re-visit Ho Chi Minh City in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Only stayed one night on stopover on route to Da Lat. Nice tidy rooms. Great porter and reception service. Lovely breakfast and afternoon tea. They hailed us taxis on more than one occasion and gave us late checkout to 1pm even though they were fully booked to allow us time before our late flight.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Ngoc P, Front Office Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Tamara S,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your latest experience with others on TripAdvisor.

It's really wonderful to learn that you did enjoyed your stay at our hotel, and all of our services met your expectation. We always try our best to bring the best services to our valued guests, so your feedback is amazing to us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you plan to re-visit Ho Chi Minh City in the future.

Ngoc Pham
Front Office Manager
fom.yen@silverlandhotels.com

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stayed here two nights at the end of a tour to relax before flying home. Best decision ever!
Beautiful decor (natural theme/neutral tones)
Very friendly staff
Relaxing rooms with big (?king) beds
Good breakfast, and you can order food if you dont want the buffet.
Afternoon tea included everyday with live relaxing music
Roof top jacuzzi was excellent
Yummy cocktails available at roof top bar- happy hour was a good deal.
Affiliated Spa 2 minute walk away- best facial I have ever had!
Close to Ben Than market and Pho 2000 (also must see's) and an excellent food market across the road.
On the day we checked out we had 6 hours before heading to the airport and we were encouraged to enjoy the pool and facilities (including shower) and the afternoon tea. Wonderful experience, I would return!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank briso100

Dear briso100,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

What a wonderful and detailed review about your latest experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor! I really appreciate what you thought about us and I am glad to learn that you were satisfied with our hotel services and facilities.

We always deliver the highest standard to all of valued guests who decide to stay at our hotel, so your feedback inspires us to keep moving forward. Once again, thank you for your amazing feedback about us, and please do not hesitate to contact me if you plan to visit Ho Chi Minh City again in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

At the end of our Viet Nam trip, we had a few days to adopt a slower pace in Ho Chi Mihn city. We could not have found a better hotel to do just that. Of note were staff friendliness, room quality, rooftop pool, breakfast and afternoon tea complimentary, and just minutes walk away from Ban Tam market. I don’t know how they could improve this place. I would definitely recommend.

Dear stewart-charlie,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for your brief review about us on TripAdvisor.

It's really great to see your feedback regarding every services in the hotel. We always want to deliver the best services to our valued guest, so I am very proud of those who made your stay memorable.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you come back to Ho Chi Minh City.