Harmony Saigon Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$94
US$81
  • Free Breakfast
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$169
US$136
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$87
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$141
US$131
Hotels.com
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$129
US$104
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$109
US$92
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
US$119
US$76
Priceline
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$364
US$314
All reviewsrooftop poolbreakfast and afternoon teastreet food marketgreat locationcomplimentary teaben thanh marketevery afternoonsauna and steam roomfront office managerhigh tealovely hotelindependence palacewithin walking distancerecommend this hotelpost officesmall pooltop floor
Reviewed 10 October 2017

It is a very high standard experience hotel : the hotel is gorgeous with a great view from the rooftop, the room is really beautiful and quiet and the breakfast is delicious.
Staff is really nice and helpful, we really enjoy this place !

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank klnguyen75
Ngoc P, Front Office Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear klnguyen75,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

It's really nice to share your review regarding your latest experience at Silverland Yen Hotel. I appreciate for what you thought about us such as our roof top, our room cleanliness, our breakfast and our hospitality. I do hope that we will have another chance to bring you another fantastic stay next time when you come back to Ho Chi Minh City. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Great location (Near to Ben Thanh market ), friendly & attentive staff. Complimentary breakfast and afternoon tea with live music. Room spacious and comfortable. We had a wonderful stay at Silverland Yen Hotel. Definitely will come back again.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Jen_Yong82

Dear Jen_Yong82,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your experience to others on TripAdvisor.

I am very excited to learn that you were totally satisfied with our hotel facitlites and services while you were staying at our hotel. I highly appreciate your feedback on breakfast and afternoon tea as well as our hospitality.

I will pass your compliments to our staff who work very hard everyday to bring valuable experience to all hotel guests, and if your plan brings you back to Ho Chi Minh City, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Spent two nights here at Silverland Yen for my friends wedding in saigon. Location close to Ben Thanh markets and night food markets. The service and staff were excellent and their English good, they give a lovely tea in the afternoon which is what surprised me. Very conformtable

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Lee H

Dear Lee H,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

It is really great to see your review about us on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to learn that you were happy with your choice to stay at our hotel. I also appreciate your nice words on our location, our afternoon tea, especially our well-trained staff. Your valuable feedback let us know how we are doing and what we need to do next.

If you plan to visit Ho Chi Minh City in the future, I hope we will be your choice again.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We spent two nights here and had a lovely stay. The staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. The room was clean and both breakfast and afternoon tea were delicious.
Recommend for a reasonably priced 4 star hotel with a good location in district 1.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Ngoc P, Front Office Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear FoodCeej,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for your brief but meaningfull review about us on TripAdvisor!

It's really nice to find out that you did enjoyed your stay at our hotel, and you were satisfied with all the hotel services. I highly appreciate your compliments on our room cleanliness, our afternoon tea as well as our hospitality.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you plan to visit our city in the future. I am very happy to assist you with your booking.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

In this hotel I experienced a very high standaard of service. All staffmembers were more than friendly and willing to provide that service. The room was nice and reached the standard I require when I go to a hotel. The breakfastbuffet was good and so was the tea which is served every afternoon in the lobby. The jacuzzipool on the roof was an extra for me. Very nice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank pardoes99
Man N, General Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear pardoes99,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

What a wonderful review about your latest experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor! I really appreciate what you thought about us and I am glad to learn that you were satisfied with our hotel services and facilities.

We always deliver the highest standard to all of valued guests who decide to stay at our hotel, so your feedback inspires us to keep moving forward. Once again, thank you for your amazing feedback about us, and please do not hesitate to contact me if you plan to visit Ho Chi Minh City again in the future.

Man Nguyen