All reviews street food market breakfast and afternoon tea rooftop pool great location ben thanh market complimentary tea independence palace easy walking distance high tea steam room front office manager very nice stay war remnants museum lovely hotel small pool major attractions recommend this hotel
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a lovely little hotel in a great location. It is in district 1 and a 3 minute walk to the Ben Thanh market so ideal to get around. The rooms are a good size, modern and have lovely bathrooms. The breakfast buffet was lovely and a good variety plus they offer free afternoon tea at the hotel. There is a rooftop pool and bar which was great after a day of walking around Saigon as a tourist. Would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a reasonably priced hotel in a good location and good rooms.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Man N, General Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Dear Sam E,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

What a great review about us on TripAdvisor! I truly appreciate your kind words on our location, our room decoration as well as our breakfast and our afternoon tea.

We are working hard everyday to deliver unique style to every guest who decided to stay at our hotel for their following vacation in Ho Chi Minh City, so your feedback is our best motivation for us to keep moving forward, and I am very happy to share your review with all of our staff to inspire them to work harder.

I am looking forward to your next arrival.

Man Nguyen

Reviewed 26 September 2017

From arriving until leaving the staff were excellent. The roof pool provides great views at sunset and the bar has good offers. The location is ideal for the Ben Thanh Market and a close enough to walk to Bui Vein Street, but far enough to not be disturbed by it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrischap0

Dear chrischap0,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for your brief but meaningful review about us on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to learn that you were impressed with our hotel services and facilities. I also appreciate your feedback on our roof-top pool, our location as well as our staff's hospitality.

I do hope that we will have another chance to bring you another fantastic stay if you plan to re-visit Ho Chi Minh City in the future.

Man Nguyen

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here twice during our holiday to Vietnam. We absolutely loved the hotel as it had so much to offer. The breakfast and complimentary afternoon tea / snacks were of a really good quality. The rooms were fresh and stylish. We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a bigger room on our second stay which was a nice touch. We spent several evenings on the roof top terrace, sipping (delicious!) mojitos and dipping in the jacuzzi pool overlooking the city of Ho Chi Minh City. This hotel is definitely value for money and we would love to go back and stay there again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Ngoc P, Front Office Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Malin H,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

It is really great to see your review about us on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to learn that you were happy with your choice to stay at our hotel. I also appreciate your nice words on our roof-top pool. Your valuable feedback let us know how we are doing and what we need to do next.

If you plan to visit Ho Chi Minh City in the future, I hope we will be your choice again.

Ngoc Pham
Front Office Manager
fom.yen@silverlandhotels.com

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in a really good location for visiting Saigon and in walking distance to the key tourist attractions. Hotel and room were both clean and nice and staff friendly and helpful. Pool area is extremely small and doesn't look as nice as the photos! Breakfast could be improved it was quite a poor selection of food (especially for western taste) and not great quality.

1  Thank cgibson89
Dung H, Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear cgibson89,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

I totally agree that our location is one of our best advantages, and I appreciate for your kind words on our room cleanliness and our staff's hospitality. However, I would like to apologize for the pool and the breakfast which did not meed your expectation. Please note that your feedback will be share to concerned department for better improvement.

I am looking forward to your next arrival.

Dung Huynh
Food and Beverage Manager

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Great service, comfortable rooms, decent breakfast too. Pool was dirty and tiny, which was a bit disappointing as we specifically picked this place because we really wanted a pool for our last few days in hot and humid Ho Chi Minh.
Hotel is decorated in a really nice Japanese style and air conditioning worked very well.
The lift can be a little annoying because there is only one to service all 8 floors.
Definitely don't book an airport transfer through the hotel I saw it was outrageously priced, like 4 x times the price of a taxi.
Overall not a bad hotel for the price point.

Stayed: September 2017
Ngoc P, Front Office Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Lucylu137,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your review about us on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to learn that you enjoyed the hotel rooms, staff, and breakfast through your stay. Unfortunately, there were some unexpected and misleading points that made you feel disappointed while you were staying at our hotel.

Firstly, regarding the pool hygiene, our pool filter system was suddenly shut down at that time and it took a while for us to restart the system. We really apologize for your concern because it was not our standard.

Secondly, regarding our transfer cost, I totally agree that the price of our transfer service is different from the price of taxi. I do apologize for your frustration. However, I trust that our transfer service is better than the taxi, and I do not want to argue about that. The reason why we have failed you because of letting you check out the hotel unhappily without clarifying your concern.

Once again, thank you very much for your feedback and wish you all the best.

Ngoc Pham