Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$108
  • Breakfast included
Cinnamon Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$68
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$131
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$130
Agoda.com
US$87
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$164
  • Pool
US$79
US$131
US$77
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Huong Sen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Silverland Sakyo Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$94
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbaguettedeluxe double roomfine arts museumsimple breakfastmin walkfree breakfastquiet alleyben thanh marketlaundry servicecomfy bedreceptioniststreetbackpackersdistrictsaigonrepairmotorcycle
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

The room was good.
There were 2 men at the reception , and they couldn't speak any English at all. We did laundry there 2 days before we left, and when we got it back it was all wet!
We would not stay again !

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Picked this place up at a great price online and when we arrived to check in we were pleased with what we received for district 1 accommodation.

Our room was a nice size and clean with private shower room with A/C and about 10 minutes + to the main area for shopping, food & drinks depending where you were going.

The hotel was so kind to keep our backpacks for us while we went to the islands with just hand luggage and we checked back in on our return until our onward travel to Cambodia.

Our on,y negative was the laundry service - The hotel had over 48 hours to sort out our laundry but we guessed it had been forgotten about as when we asked for it we were told it wasn't ready but we could have it tomorrow.

We had to say this is no good as we have a early flight and need to pack so 30 minutes later our laundry was returned in a unwashed mess.

At check out we were billed for this but the hotel was more than happy again to remove this cost once we had advised them what had happened.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mids1985
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 night last week had a deluxe double room. Room was big enough for 2 was clean with a comfy bed bathroom was also suitable being wet room. Set in a quiet off street. Location was good for getting about city was a 10 min walk into backpacking area and 20 mins to the war museum. Would recommend this place , breakfast throw in as well

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jamie W
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

In short, I would not recommend and I would not come back. The room has extreme smells from the bathroom due to the drains inability to actually drain. Mold and other funky smells if even when you shut the bathroom door.

Ants through out room even when we are extremely careful with any scented product/wrappers. Mosquitos in our room every night.

Breakfast is offered but one day they ran out of eggs and only offered instant noodles. Even when they have eggs the breakfast is below average.

Our room was never cleaned and we had to run down to get some supplies (towels, TP, etc).

I believe the husband and wife run this hotel. The man is typically the one who is at the front desk. He is extremely frustrating to work with in all aspects. He can not speak English but for "hello", understandable in Vietnam but frustrating when he is main source for communication. I had my friend who speaks Vietnamese ask him several questions and he simply gave us incorrect information. He doesn't seem to fit the build for running a hotel. His wife is incredible so work with her as much as possible IF you must stay here.

Wi-Fi was fine even for video streaming.

Location is quiet and more of a local scene so nice in that aspect. It's about 5-10 min walk to good food/restaurants.

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank Global_Lanes
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

The hotel is almost at the end of alley and it's very small like a homestay. I cant access the wifi although I stayed in the 2nd floor. There might have no wifi but the reception's space. The mattress and blanket might have lice. I was spoiling for sleeping. The bathroom is very very old and dirty and dark. They have a small space for motorbike and bike parking but I think you shouldn't use it if you rent the motorbike for travel. I borrowed the motorbike from my friend and when I checked in at the hotel, I put my helmet on motorbike and took a nap in my room but went I return , I cant see the helmet. I asked the staff and they said that maybe the other customer (name Hung) borrowed my helmet and they gave me another dirty helmet of the staff. Anw I will never stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple