“Must do in HCMC”
Review of Massage Enjoy

Massage Enjoy
More attraction details
Owner description: We are serving Vietnam professional Foot & Body massage. We own Enjoy ( 15B3 Le Thanh Ton street ) & Yuan ( 15B8 Le Thanh Ton street ). Other places named Enjoy or Yuan are not our classic brand name.
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My husband and I had the 2-hour body treatments costing 380K VND each today. We tipped the girls 100K each.
The best $24 USD we spent in the entire trip.

2  Thank Annt1099
There are newer reviews for Massage Enjoy

Reviewed 8 December 2011

Got the 90min massage with hot rocks, pretty good.

6  Thank kamiccolo22
Reviewed 5 July 2011

Sign up for standard foot message at 240k baht for 90 min. Very value for money as it was A whole body message! Great!

Reviewed 26 November 2010

It was a great experience and definitely a must try"

1  Thank PinoyViajera
Reviewed 13 September 2010

Our last day in HCMC so we decided to get some massage. We chose this place due to many good responses by other travellers. So we arrived to the main shop and later were diverted to another shop due to some repair work is going on. It is called *Yume* something. Anyways, I decided to go for an hour foot massage and my husband would have an hour body massage. We were directed to the second floor in a very dimmed room to get changed and later I was directed to a higher floor and my husband remain on the same floor but different room for his massage.

My massuer is a young man or rather I would say a boy (around 20 year old or younger). The room is dark with some light relaxing music playing in the background. For some reason, I didn't feel 'right' but I couldn't tell what went wrong because nothing actually happened. The massage started with soaking my feet into some warm water with some rose pedals and a kick start by having light massage on the head and neck, followed by some cucumber slides rest on my face. The strange feeling came when he started to massage my foot and this is the first time I actually had a whole leg massage instead of just a foot & calves massage. It went all the way up to my thighs and just too close... From time to time, he would check with me if his pressure was good for me however I felt that the way he asked for a little flirtatious like hinting me that he can do more (He din't ask but this is just how I felt). After the foot massage, I rejected the body cracking massage offered by him and asked for a neck massage instead.

The first time I actually felt that an hour of foot massage went so slow and a relief when he said 'finish'! The overall massage skill was decent and the ambience the massuer was something that I did not appreciate much. The price is cheap USD8 for an hour foot though.

I guess this place is only good for men as my husband didn't have anything to say about his massuer (a female with really short skirt) haha! My words to fellow females if you visiting this place with your girlfriends just make sure that you are not alone in a room with your male massuer, otherwise request for a female massuer instead. If you go with your husband or partner try to have the massage in the same room together with your partner especially if your massuer is a male.

Overall, great experience and I am glad that nothing had happened and neither I was asked if I needed 'special' treatment during a FOOT massage! ;-)

6  Thank chicasian