“What A Great Place!”
Review of Be & John Coffee

Be & John Coffee
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Saw the reviews online and I had to go and see this place for myself. What a place! Such nice view across from Le Van Tam park. The drinks, the food, and the service were perfect, they couldn't have done a better job. I just love this place so much, you gotta go and see it yourself. My favorite was Mango Black Tea, and Shrimp Rotini with Cream Sauce and the staff was very personal and friendly. Highly recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

This was my girlfriend and I first time traveling to Vietnam, and I have to say that there were many things that I didn't expect. First and foremost, I was told back in the states to expect Vietnam to be a place of people begging or trying to rip you off. Of course, I did not believe this and said that I have to experience this myself to believe it. As I was walking through the streets of Ho Chi Minh City the words of my fellow friends kept on circulating through my thoughts and unknowingly had my highest guard on and trying to be real careful. As those thoughts ran through my mind, I caught a glimpse of this very cute coffee shop. The name really caught my attention, Be and John Coffee and Food, I thought to myself what the heck, I'm going to give it a try. I was greeted with the warmest welcome ever, the staff made me feel like home. As I looked at the menu, I decided to try their strawberry smoothie and my girlfriend tried the banana smoothie made with homemade yogurt. Let me tell you, Jamba Juice has nothing on these guys. It was the best smoothie that I ever have and perfect for the hot and humid weather in Vietnam. Unfortunately, we did not try the food because we just ate at the hotel, but the food looked delicious. The decor was just amazing and made me feel like home in the states. I definitely recommend this place to my friends, family, and anyone traveling to Vietnam.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Stumbled upon this location when traveling through Ho Chi Minh City, conveniently located in district 1, not too far from the hustling and bustling of downtown Ho Chi Minh City. I ordered Flan Caramel Ice-blended drink and Spaghetti and Meatballs, it was the best drink and food that I have ever had, better than Starbucks and Coffee Bean combined, the Flan Caramel was rich and tasty, the spaghetti and meatballs taste like home in America. The staff was amazing, they were friendly and helpful, gave me suggestions for traveling and tips to avoid scams. Be and John Coffee by far the best place to stop by for food and great refreshing drinks.