Seventy Hotel
US$124
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Golden Central Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$80
US$66
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$150
US$141
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$158
US$93
US$74
Agoda.com
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$115
US$89
Official Site
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$85
  • Pool
Harmony Saigon Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$106
US$74
Priceline
US$97
Agoda.com
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$350
US$256
Priceline
All reviewsbudget hotelcu chi tunnelsrestaurants and barsbreakfast was includedbooked this hotelstreetsaigondistrictreceptionistmarket
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel the night before we wanted to arrive, however on arrival we were told that we had been moved to another hotel. As it turned out it always actually of similar quality and we weren't disappointed, however I don't think it is great practice.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dannihaynes13
TranLien, Manager at Seventy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

We try to do everything and make you feel like in home, so if anything wasn't quite perfect, we offer our apologies, and we're always striving to improve our place.
Any recommendations or advice will be very much appreciated.
All staff in Seventy Hotel did our best to give you the best service in possible.
Many thanks.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

They overbooked us by purpose so they could send us to the owners second hotel in a back alley.

I booked a tripple room through Agoda in the morning, the sameday of the planed stay. They had 4 available tripple rooms when I booked.

We arrived at 10am, and was told by the receptionist that our room was not yet available, as check-in is at 1pm. So we left our luggage and headed out in the town.

When we came back at 2pm for check-in suddenly they had no available room, but offered us a room at the owners second hotel. He showed a businesscard of that hotel with a missleading map on it, showing the hotel around the corner (it's actually a 500m walk). The card sais also "Read our reviews in TripAdvisor", so I thought I'll sit down and do just that. To my surprise the hotel is not even on TripAdvisor! So I try the website printed on the card, and guess what.. doesn't work!!

I said that this was not acceptable, and asked why they didn't tell us this in the morning when we arrived so we could had booked another hotel. Having no answer I refused and said I'll sit and wait until they arrange the room I booked.

So, after a while the manager comes and tells me how sorry she is, but as I had booked the last room on Agoda they had managed to double booked. I opened the Agoda app on my mobile, and showed her that they still had 3 rooms available for booking!!

We finally managed to get a room, but it was not ready until 7pm in the evening. In the mean while they offered us a smaller double room to rest in.

Worst experience I've ever had in a hotel!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Zilan C
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

This was a cost effective hotel right before the stretch of the dangerously scandalous Phu Bien street. Bring ear muffs or earphones because when evening hits, partying noise pervades which is to be expected. Just enjoy the view if you're fortunate to book room 501. Other than that, bare amenities - hair dryer, cable TV, fridge, AC and two outlets available in the main room for your charging needs. The staff was helpful in directing you towards sightseeing locales and kind in their approach, but really, if you're in Ho Chi Minh, you should be out and about - not cooped up in your room - leave luxury expectations for luxury hotels.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel is good located in the center at a very busy backpacker street with lots of restaurants and bars around. We could check in to our room already at 10 am which was great! The room was small, buti think good for the price we payed. Everything was there from a fridge, tv and bathroom. Breakfast was included and delicious!

The staff was very friendly and helpful! We could give them our laundry, which was great! They even organised us a driver to get to the airport!

We would definitely go back to stay atthis hotel! Good value for price!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Monika F
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I stayed at the hotel with my boyfriend for three nights. Price for value was ok. The room had everything you needed. A big bed, a fridge, tv, private bathroom with shower, AC and breakfast is included. we were greeted by Ms Lien , she was very friendly and showed us on a map all the major things to do. The location of the guesthouse is prefect. All major sites are within walking distance

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business