“Amazing!!!”

Ranked #51 of 4,393 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Description: Fresh & Tasty Burger
Description: Fresh & Tasty Burger
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Came across this hidden wee gem on our first night in Ho Chi Minh city, and have just eaten the best chicken burger I have ever had!! The cocktails and service were also amazing. Literally can't fault it at all. Will be back tomorrow night for sure!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Myself and two friends went to Vibe Burger on our final night in Ho Chi Minh City after a very disappointing visit to another restaurant earlier in the evening. We were welcomed by staff and had a lovely meal. They had both Western and Vietnamese options on the menu, all of which were delicious and very fair prices. We were very pleased with the meal as it turned our previously disappointing evening into a very enjoyable one. Thanks to the staff at Vibe Burger for a great meal!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Like many people, we found out about Vibe from TripAdvisor. THANK you T/A.
I'ts a Very well hidden restaurant. Actually really neat going somewhere that seems a bit omg when you first see the entrance but to then find that the little staircase takes you up to such a neat little restaurant was awesome. The food is really good. Huge portions if you order a salad, almost too much for 2 people. Burgers are excellent, again a big meal. They do a good red wine by the glass. Vietnamese food also very good.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Vibe Burger, located in district 1, definitely wins when it comes to location. Situated above street level, their balcony directly overlooks the Ben Thanh markets. The location means that they get the perfect mix between locals looking for a delicious burger, and tourists looking for a taste of home.

I ordered The Classic, and it was nice to see egg in the list of ingredients, usually only sports bars will include an egg on their standard burger. When my classic burger came out the first thing that I noticed was the fat patty. It was one of the thickest that I can remember in Saigon. The next thing I noticed was the melted cheese and use of a brioche bun, a great combination.

Most things on the burger worked: even though the meat was thick it was cooked consistently, the salad was the right ratio to meat and bun, and the bun was fresh and held together well. The let down was the bacon and egg combo – the bacon wasn’t crispy, and the egg a little oily. The good news is these are easy things to fix.

Vibe Burger has definitely adopted the big is better mantra. My wife selected onion rings to go with her burger, and they were huge! I have attached a photo of them, apologies for not placing a ruler in the photo to gauge the scale, but take my word, they were big. In the big burger stakes, they offer ‘The Vibe Burger’ which is a 400g of meat, 4 strips of bacon monster with a side of thick cut chips and would satisfy any hunger.

Overall The Classic at Vibe Burger was good, currently slotting within the top 10 burgers in Saigon. As a burger-lover I wouldn’t recommend dropping everything to grab one immediately, but if you are around Ben Thanh and ‘have had enough bloody noodles’ then it’s a good choice.

Score – 7.50/10 from BBOS

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

This place has great food and people.
Go and chill after the market and drink for a low price.
Mi the girl that looked after us was one in a million, we will all be back again.