“Delicious ”

Journeys Sandwich Cafe
Ranked #30 of 4,441 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Description: We want to serve you a sandwich that you will remember. We use only the freshest ingredients available in Saigon and pride ourselves on making everything we can in house- from our sauces, to our desserts, to our seven types of bread.
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Hidden gem. Went for lunch. Pulled pork nachos were enormous. Very tasty. Made their own corn chips.
A good feed.

1  Thank Mel S
KevinNSGN, Người quản lý at Journeys Sandwich Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear Mel S,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience in Journeys Sandwich Cafe on Tripadvisor.
I am most delighted to learn that you like our breads which are all house made. We choose all the good, fresh and well-know ingredients to make the sandwiches so the prices could be a bit pricey.
Most of all I know that you had a great time with us and we hope you will come back to try some fresh Juices from Aloha Boys brand and some other tasty beverages.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

The food and the workers are excellent. They work with love. Very nice people and very yummy food. Thanks for all!

Date of visit: July 2018
KevinNSGN, Người quản lý at Journeys Sandwich Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Yolanda V,
Thank you for sharing your nice comment about Journeys Sandwich Cafe on Tripadvisor.
I'm so happy to know that you had a great meal with us.
Having an excellent meal that met your expectations was such a very good new for me and my team to hear.
Beside that, we also have some fresh Juices from Aloha Boys brand and some other tasty beverages. So i hope you can come back and try them all.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Food was delectable, service was top-notch--we were greeted and seated the moment we crossed the street to get here! I got the traditional bahn mi while my friend got the chicken version so we could split. Neither sandwich disappointed (but I preferred mine!). The black mango drink was also tasty. But the best treat was the egg coffee! Make sure you make your way here if you're in Ho Chi Minh City. We're definitely going again before we leave.

Dear Tracy C,
Thank you for sharing your experiences about Journeys Sandwich Cafe on Tripadvisor.
I'm very happy to learn that you had a great meal with us today.
Having tasty food, refreshing drinks , and great service - like you said that met your expectations was such a very good new for me and my team to hear.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch with my partner and we enjoyed it very much! The portions are large so make sure you’re hungry and think twice about ordering sides! (They where delicious though)
Menu is extensive with a lot of varieties for both food & drinks, even had Cider which is amazing to have (from UK, need our cider)
The place itself is very chic with both inside and outside seating, very neat and tidy. Staff where polite and prompt to take orders and deliver plus the food was out in no time!
Highly recommend:)

Date of visit: July 2018
KevinNSGN, Người quản lý at Journeys Sandwich Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Josh D,
Thank you for your nice experiences about Journeys Sandwich Cafe on Tripadvisor.
I'm so happy to know that you had a great meal with us
Having delicious food that met your expectation was such a very good new for me and my team to hear.

Journeys Team

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The food was good but expensive for our budget. Some sandwiches are around $6-8. We ordered the cheaper ones, the bill for four of us with three drinks was 490.000don. The service was great, the waitress (May) was awesome and we felt like home!! Thanks!

Date of visit: July 2018
KevinNSGN, Người quản lý at Journeys Sandwich Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Sara F,
Having the outlet met up to your experiences were truly great news for us.
hopefully you will return to Journeys Sandwich Cafe in the near future.
We are looking forward to seeing and serving you again,

Be regard,