All reviews penthouse suite old quarter halong bay home stay night market washing machine minute walk stayed here for nights welcome drink laundry service staff were amazing every morning tour desk large room a great stay train station tea and coffee
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

We loved staying at the 3B Homestay in Hanoi. It is very close to many places to visit and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is delicious and the rooms were always comfortable and clean.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Dragon_Le, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Hanoi 3B Premier Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear ARJ50,

Warmest greetings from Hanoi 3B Homestay!

Thank you very much for your heartwarming words about our team. I have shared your comments of praise already with them and to receive your feedback is their highest reward. Here at 3B Homestay we strive for excellence day by day and to get your confirmation is simply great.
We are already looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Our travelling group of 7 had a most enjoyable stay in Hanoi, thanks to the friendly and helpful staff at 3B Homestay. First of all, the location is ideal, as we're within easy access to all the attractions within the Old Quarter. The rooms are spacious and clean, with comfortable beds. We didn't hear the noisy crowd and traffic in the street and could have a sound, undisturbed sleep.
This homestay offers more than just the basic western breakfast. Delicious and freshly prepared local dishes are offered by the kitchen staff. All included in the price of our stay.
We're grateful that the staff could advise and help us arranged for suitable transport to/from airport.
We'll definitely choose this homestay when we visit Hanoi again in future.

Room Tip: Just ask, they'll attend to your request promptly.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear heurekalife,

We are most grateful that you took the time to publish the great review about your recent stay at Hanoi3B Homestay.

Thank you for pointing all the details of your memorable experience at our property. We are all happy to read your recognizing of the excellent tour recommendation of our Concierge and the warm welcome of each staff members who you met at our hotel. Your satisfaction is our greatest reward. All your encouraging remarks will be passed on with the entire 3B Homestay team.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon. It is our hope that we create more memories with you.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I loved our stay at the 3B Homestay. The location was great, the staff was excellent and our Odom and bed was very comfortable. We really enjoyed the shower with it’s 8 shower-heads for its spa feel.
The staff was very friendly, helpful and everyone spoke very good English. Breakfast was filling with pancakes, omelette and Pho to order, plus the buffet.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear 1siddhartha1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with the Trip Advisor community.

We are glad to learn that you loved our hotel location, the good facilities especially the demonstrated service.

We appreciate your kind recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to Hanoi 3B Homestay.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely homestay. The best accommodation I have stayed in in Vietnam (and I even splashed out on a spa hotel one night!) The staff are so polite and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble, I became ill again whilst in Vietnam and the staff helped me cancel things without any issues and phoned my room to inform me and check I was ok. Thankfully I was able to order to the room as well food wise even when the restaurant is closed. Room was Perfect, has everything you need and superbly clean. I was looking out on to the road and it was quiet to sleep. Just a 15 minute walk maximum to the lake and main centre bit.
Books and computer available for your use in the lobby.
The breakfast was also good.
I will definitely return when I am well

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Maggie F,

It was our great pleasure to have you as our guest and I am most delighted that you have thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Thank you for recognising our effort and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable Homestay experience in the near future.

Your sincerely,
3B Hanoi Homestay team.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We would like to extend our gratitude to all the staff of 3B Homestay for addressing all our issues and concern. We really appreciate it. Also, the penthouse felt like home and had a really great view of the city. All in all, we really enjoyed our stay. Truly, 3B is a home away from home. Looking forward for my next stay in there :)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Rossan M,

I am truly grateful for your feedback and thank you very much for sharing your experience at 3B Hanoi Homestay in Tripadvisor.com. Also thank you for your compliment that we are a fabulous Homestay.

Your review as an encouragement to us in keeping up our good work.

Once again we appreciated your experience at our Homestay and we are looking forward to welcoming you soon, on your next visit.
Have a great time on next trip to you.

Your sincerely,