All reviewsms rubyrecommend this hotellovely hoteloutstanding servicehotel breakfastold quarterhalong bayrooms are comfortableamazing stafffree upgradeairport transfervisiting hanoiother hotelson arrivalwithin walking distancehotel is locatedpho
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Ryan and Ruby were amazing. They organised taxis to and from the airport (apparently there are some scammer taxis at the airport) and they also organised a trip to Halong Bay for us. Ryan was in contact with me as soon as I booked which was reassuring. He gave me lots of different options. In the end they booked us on a lovely cruise - the calypso one. All in all we were delighted with it. We were also able to leave our luggage at the hotel while we were on our cruise - ideal!

We stayed an extra night after Halong Bay and they upgraded us to an even better room. Both rooms were lovely. The old quarter is pretty noisy but we weren't disturbed at all, at night it was very quiet considering how close to everything it was. The location was brilliant as were the recommendations of places to go by Ruby.

Breakfast was lovely. I enjoyed the coffee and the Pho was delicious. The breakfast chef was delightful and gave us some lovely advice for the rest of our holiday.

We will be recommending it to any of our friends who come to Hanoi.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I have stayed at the Chic Boutique Hotel in Hanoi as a solo traveller twice. Both times the staff have gone out of their way to make me as comfortable as possible, first with a room at the back so I could get sleep after a long trip, second time with a room at the front so I had a view of the street. They were all very welcoming from the minute I walked in the door. The rooms are extremely clean, the breakfast was fantastic, the location is right in the middle of the old quarter but in a little side street to avoid a lot of the street traffic, any directions I needed were perfect, tours they booked for me were top experiences, and my stay was excellent. As a solo female traveller I couldn't have felt safer or happier. I can't wait to return and highly recommend this hotel for business, families, couples or solo travellers.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quiet and peaceful, rooms at the front have great views of the streets.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I stay this hotel just 2nights, but this hotel is very nice, the staff very kind and helpful. They show for me the places where can l visit and travel. Ruby helped us a lots.
The room very large and quite.
The locations is very good
Will come back next time

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

l stayed this hotel for 2 nights, the staff are very helpful, specailly Ruby, she helped us book the tour Halong bay and Sapa, the trip were wonderful.
the room is very nice and quite , l like this hotel.
will come back next time

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

My family stayed 1 week for holiday in Vietnam. The hotel is very nice and convenient to sightseeing.
The breakfast is good.
The staff is very useful and friendly.
Ruby is so kind and always smile. She helped us so much.
Everything is good. I would like to recommend you to come here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business