3,648 results
All reviews red bean restaurant duplex suite old quarter halong bay boutique hotel street food tour ma may street fantastic hotel remembered our names the hustle and bustle sister hotel exceptional service breakfast buffet pho the hotel staff welcome drink the location is perfect
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We tayed here in March 2018.
Fabulous warm welcome and what a great attitude from every member of staff.
They really know how to make you feel really welcome and look after you.
The room was very good too - we had a room high up as we are light sleepers.
The onsite Red Bean restaurant was first class.
The hotel is right in the middle of the old quarter - really good location.

Stayed: March 2018
Hanoielegancehotel, General Manager at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear DonaldQuackers,

Thank you for your perfect review due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our fabulous warm welcome, great attitude from all the staff, good room, first class Red Bean restaurant and central location. The whole team very much looks forward to welcome you again and we would like to show you our beautiful spa then. All the best!

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely superb.

All the excellent ratings for this hotel are highly in place.
We stayed there 2 separate nights. As we are a family of 5, we took a 2 story room with 2 bed rooms. Classic and modern and the same time.
The red bean restaurant is we’re we had our b’fast, which had a nice variety. I think a hotel at this level should less charge his guest for espresso. It’s just another type of coffee.
We also dined there twice, both for local food and western food. A very good restaurant. Their bar is highly professional. We also went to a happy hr at one of the group’s (EHG) other establishments, which is La Siesta central. Again, excellent rooftop and a very beautiful and sexy hotel.

What stands out the most is the level of service and the attentiveness of of the stuff members. It’s amazing. They remember your name, your itinerary, when your pickup is coming, your preferences...basically it’s astounding.

Definitely a place you wish to come back to

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Hanoielegancehotel, General Manager at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Pitzl,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and giving us perfect review due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our amazing service, nice room, good restaurant, professional bar and our attentive staff. I will definitely forward your message to all members of my team for further encouragement and to welcome you back here soon with our team. Please do not hesitate to contact me then.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Hanoi La Siesta for 2 nights, mainly using it as our hub to visit Sapa and Halong Bay. The first night we arrived in Hanoi at 2am due to our flight being delayed. We had a driver waiting for us at the airport to take us to the hotel. Upon arrival, it was really late but the staff welcomed us and even upgraded us to a bigger room since it was available that night.

The next morning we ventured the city all day and had to be back by early evening to get to the train station. When we arrived back at the hotel, the receptionist kindly offered us an available room to freshen up / shower before we headed out! Unbelievably kind of them!

The couple days later, we arrived back to Hanoi la siesta as the pick up location for the Halong Bay cruise. We had been on the sleeper train so we arrived at 6a. When we arrived, again they offered us their spa to shower and freshen up before we left for our cruise!! I mean, talk about customer service!! We never even asked, THEY OFFERED!

The last night we stayed at The hotel, they upgraded our room to a suite at a sister hotel for free. The receptionist called me the day before arrival that they had the suite available and thought of us and therefore would like to give it to us complimentary.

I am in the service industry therefore am very keen to great customer service. This has to be one of the top 5 best service I have received from a company. I don’t know if we got lucky that the rooms were much available for free upgrade, but nevertheless, it was offered, TWICE! We didn’t ask. They wanted the best for us and we only stayed with them 2 nights. I can see why they have great reviews here, I experienced it! I highly recommend anyone going to Hanoi to stay here. It’s perfect location to everything and they make you feel like kings and queens! Thank you Hanoi La siesta!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Bree Y,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and giving us a favourable review sue to your short stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. From your beautiful words, I and my team have been noticed that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. And yes, we do invest a lot of time in effort to well train our team in order to maintain and provide the high quality service to our esteemed customers. And I am sure that my team has enjoyed catering you as much as you enjoyed our service. We look forward to serve you again in Hanoi with our team.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend stayed here for 3 nights total, 2 nights first, went to Sapa and for one more night on return to Hanoi. To say I’ve never felt more welcome at a hotel is an understatement! The general manager Sofia makes such an effort to know her guests and to make sure they are happy is what truly makes this a must stay location in Hanoi! Upon arrival till the moment we left we felt special. I was unable to sleep the first night due to jet lag and was wandering around quite early in the morning, staff members who I had not met were asking me (by name) if there was anything they could do for me, I couldn’t get over that level of service. Upon arrival back to the hotel after spending several nights in Sapa we were greeted at reception by Sofia and told that they had up graded our suite as a sign of gratitude for choosing to return for one more night!

The rooms were so clean and tidy, the small gym they have is one of the best I’ve used in a hotel traveling and their bar/bar staff are second to none! We spent way too much time sitting at the bar chatting the night away with one particular bar man, Paris. What a gent he was!

Will 100% be staying here ( for longer) the next time we visit Hanoi!

Would rate it 6 stars if possible

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Simon M,

It is so great to receive your beautiful feedback due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. I am thrilled to read your true experience. Thank you for choosing our hotel and your support. I am glad that my team has been delivered our quality service successfully and the most important thing is you both had a great time in Hanoi, Vietnam. I will forward your compliments to Sophia and the rest of my team for further encouragement. The whole team very much looks forward to serve you again.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Trailfinders struck gold when they booked us into this wonderful hotel. All the staff were amazingly friendly and helpful. The food was delicious especially the fresh fruit etc for breakfast. The hotel was luxury in the centre of the old town and just a 10 minute walk from the wide boulevard streets near the charming lake. It was perfect in every way.. we would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Maedhbh L,

Thank you for your perfect rating due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. I and my team are glad to hear that you enjoyed our friendly and helpful staff, delicious food and central location though it was a short stay with us. We do hope to have another chance to serve you again and to introduce you our amazing spa service also. Please do not hesitate to contact me then.

Warmest regards,