“The best tour operator to help with a trip to Halong Bay”
Review of Halongsapa Tours

Halongsapa Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to our home: Halongsapa Tours! We are family business team of husband and wife. Before starting our own business, Tien, my husband, was an English& Chinese speaking tour guide and I worked at travel company for 8 years. We pride ourselves on the level of service we give to all our guests. From the first contact through to the follow up satisfaction questionnaire on their return, we try to do everything we can to make your next holiday an absolutely brilliant one. Indeed, if there is anything you need at all, please do ask. We specialize for tours in the North of Vietnam, specially Halong Bay, Sapa and Ninh Binh and we believe/ guarantee that we can give the best services to customers We do hope you choose Halongsapa Tours to arrange your trip! I can assure you, you will not be disappointed with our personal and excellent service Owner of Halongsapa Tours Nguyen Hong Cham (Ms)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

After spending hours researching I contacted Halong Sapa Tours for a quote and they helped me more than all the hours I spent looking at a screen. Fabulous communication when our hotel got switched (very happy with the switch) and when our flight was delayed. Highly recommend!

All reviews
"boutique hotel"
"enjoyable trip"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I am very happy with the tour package that Cham put together for us. As a travel planner myself, I am particular and know what I am looking for. Everything was very smooth, excellent communication and service. Do not hesitate to use this company.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We booked our Halong Bay cruise on Indochina sails through Ms Cham. She has arranged everything very well for us and we had a great trip!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Cham was very quick and helpful with responses to my initial enquiries 6 months out but I must admit I got nervous after we'd paid our deposit and then didn't hear back on our follow up emails. However I can confirm that they absolute did deliver on everything as promised and apologised for poor correspondence during the busy New Year season. We had very little opportunity for interaction with them - we didn't get to meet Cham but her husband was efficient in ensuring we were where we needed to be. We enjoyed IndoChina Sails for Halong and the Eden Hotel in Sapa was excellent. The AirBnB apartments are very clean and comfortable.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Reading about the scams that are prevalent in Vietnam made me doubt going DIY with our planning. Cham and Tien however had many and excellent reviews, were quick to respond via email and also via what's app when we were in Vietnam without a phone card. We were able to book transport and tours through them and they even brought us to their home for a shower before catching the overnight train to Sapa. (To be honest I was a bit worried about that but it was all above board :))