La Beaute De Hanoi Hotel
Agoda.com
US$132
US$110
Agoda.com
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
US$74
US$77
US$71
Heart Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$23
TripAdvisor
1,264 results
All reviewsold quarterhalong baycalypso suitesside streetquiet alleysmall lanehotel is locatedwalked everywherephobirthday cakethe hustle and bustlebalcony roomperfect locationhoan kiem lakethe hotel staffour honeymoonfew minutes walk
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is right in the centre of the Old Quarter which is where it is all happening. A few minutes walk to the beautiful and tranquil lake and two water puppet theatres and the weekend night market. The location is quiet at night despite its central location.

The staff could just not be more lovely, helpful and enthusiastic. We loved Miss Lucy! From where to get your nails done to organising a Halong Bay and Ninh Binh trip they are full of good advice.

Breakfast is good. Alongside a small buffet of fruits and baked goods you can order a fresh omelette, pancakes or eggs and bacon.

Rooms are pretty and very clean. A good choice for where to stay in chaotic Hanoi.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at La Beaute de Hanoi Hotel for one night when we first arrived from Canada to Vietnam. We arranged pick up from the airport and our driver was waiting for us as soon as we landed. It is about a 45 minute drive from the airport to the hotel.
Upon arrival, Harley provided us with information on tours to Ha Long Bay and we ended up booking the 2 day 1 night Maya Cruise- this cruise was great and we would highly recommend it.
The hotel is in the Old Quarter and is close proximity to many shops, restaurants, the lake and the night market.
We stayed in a no-view room (which they aren’t lying as it has a view of a concrete wall lol)- this actually worked out well for us as it was quiet and we needed to catch up on our sleep. The room was clean and we were able to check in prior to the 2pm check in time.
Breakfast was provided and had a good selection.
We had a hiccup with one of our flights to Da Nang and David went the extra mile (while we were on our cruise in Ha Long Bay) to help us sort it out, he called the Airline and allowed us to use his computer upon arrival back the hotel. His assistance was greatly appreciated and we were so thankful to have him!
Overall, we would highly recommended La Beaute de Hanoi if you are staying in Hanoi. All of the staff are exceptional and are willing to bend over backwards to help you or provide you with information or recommendations.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rachkass
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great location couldn't ask for better. Great for waking to lots of restaurants and bars. The lake is 5 minutes walk everything you need on the door step. I stayed in a deluxe room with balcony. My room had huge comfortable bed, tv and fridge. My room had aircon and was clean with fresh towels every day. The breakfast has choices of eggs, pho, spring rolls and pancakes and you can also help yourself to toast and yogurt and cereal and fruit. I stayed here 3 years ago and my stay this time was just as great the staff are so helpful and friendly. They can help with lots of trips and airport transfers all at great prices. I Love this hotel very safe and clean and would recommend you stay here if your thinking of staying in Hanoi.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank christine6773
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Rooms are clean and size was ok, I stayed in a Jr Suite. The balcony was useless because there's no view except the room of the hotel across. Wifi was also very bad so not good for business travelers looking to do some work from the hotel.

Good point is that it has a lot of good restaurants around it. There's a very good pho place about 2 houses away across the hotel. The breakfast was also good since you can order a lot of things apart from the "buffet", their "breakfast buffet" is simple - stir fried noodle, sausages, bread, cereals and fruits.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The room and the breakfast was very fine, but I will remember the helpful and kind staff. They helped me every day and gave me good advice on where to go and when. I also liked their good humour. I will go back soon and I am already looking forward to my next stay there!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo