US$128
US$83
US$121
US$141
US$106
Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Heart Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$25
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Little Hanoi Diamond Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$21
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$18
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$21/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2018

the location is perfect - in old hanoi but down a quiet road. there are many good local restaurants and bars, although most shut before 11pm, but it's a short walk to other bars which stay open later. the rooms at the front have a balcony which are great for watching the streets from. very comfortable bed and friendly staff. we'd definitely stay again if we go back to hanoi!

Room Tip: rooms at the front have a balcony
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JoJo1000000
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was stay there for couple nights with very cheap price. Firstly, I feel little bit doubt of the condition of the hotel because of the very low price(actually, I got that price by chance) however, when I checked in to the hotel all my worries has disappeared by warm welcome of front desk staff (her name is Ms. Thre, fluent in English,good knowledge and helpful).
Hotel is quite small rather looks like family guest house but clean, quiet,not many rooms,nice location,cheap price so that nothing to be complaint for short stay.

Room Tip: Room at the front row with terrace is better.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank AungMyo S
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I used to stay here for 1 week only.
The standard room is not too big.
I think a little small and I booked it in hotel.com
When I come, they give me a room without window.
But everyone very friendly.
Nice receptionist.
Friendly security guy...

Room Tip: I think you should come and see before you choose your room. I have to live in a room without window for 7 days. :))
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Smith T
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The motel is closed to the amenties and church, food are easily available till late night. Within 5 to 8 mins walk to hoam kiem lake. Ideal location and is not facing the main road, thus is not so noisy as I stay in level 2.

Service was good, room was very spacious for 3 for us. With 2 single beds and 1 queen size bed. Toilet is rather small. Don't expect too much for a budget hotel and for the price you paid. The place is outdated, sofa needs thorough cleaning and the toilet needs to be scrubbed.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank MangoMM
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Clean, friendly staff. Quite. Excellent location, good wifi. Warm water, room cleaned every day. Would stay again.
The room where a little old looking and the tv had no English news channel.
The conversion from
Nzd to dont was good when we where given the bill as we booked in nzd by booking dot com

Stayed: January 2017