See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I stayed at the hotel for 5 nights and all worked very well and the staff was really helpful and took the client's attention well.It was easy to move from Hotel to different places very conveniently and comfortably. Nothing was impossible for the staff to do. I got all out of my way yes.

Room Tip: Personal comfort and knowledge of local services is really good.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

1. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Mr Binh always greet us with a smile and take care of us as we get down from bus by diverting the traffic for us. (Hotel is located on a busy road and door bus is facing the road). He also help us to carry the luggage upstairs to lobby. He mopped the floor on one of the nights that is raining for cleanliness as well as safety.

2. Room is in average condition but is comfortable and spacious. Some rooms may hear the traffic sound from the busy road.

3. Breakfast served is very simple and not appetizing. (Just me).

4. Near to morning wet market. Easily can get local & fresh fruits. Light local breakfast can be found along roadside too.

5. Walking distance to International Post Office (Vietnam Post) - antique building in light yellow colour.

6. Few metres away will be Hoan Kiem lake, one of the scenic spot in the centre of Hanoi

7. Furtherdown from Hoan Kiem lake is the Old Quarter - 36th street. An array of inexpensive souvenirs, t-shirts, handicrafts, accessories, shoes and bags.

Tips: Cafe Mai around the corner serves very nice iced coffee. You can purchase their fresh premium roasted coffee beans or powder too.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I wanted to stay only one night at hotel but the room, service and location was so convenient that I land up staying 4 days and whenever I come back Hanio I intend to stay at this hotel only, thank you

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rigzin R
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

TripAdvisor evaluation as well as reviews left here and reality in the hotel doesn't coincide at all. The hotel and our room was dirty, walls covered by mould, no light in the room due to window being in front of other walls, bedding and towels looked like being unchanged after previous guests, there were hairs everywhere on the floor, high-fat and very limited breakfast.
Also, I made a reservation via booking.com in advance. Unfortunately, we were asked to pay more once we arrived to the hotel so had to negotiate for the price as in the market.
If you want to spend trip without disappointment, you shouldn't go to this hotel!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We were moved to this hotel when the hotel that our tour company had booked for us was overbooked. We were told that the room would be an upgrade, which couldn't have been farther from the truth. The room was spacious enough -- but it smelled bad; there was exposed wiring coming out of the wall; the baseboards were broken and jagged; the floorboards were uneven; there were disgusting stains on the wall; there was no pillowcase on my husband's pillow so he used his shirt; the bathroom flooded when you took a shower; there was a shop vac sitting in the middle of the hallway. Breakfast was inedible -- something that looked like US grocery store ramen noodles masquerading as pho, fried eggs that had been sitting out for hours, flies. We couldn't get out of there fast enough.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple