1,419 results
All reviews old quarter halong bay hang bac recommend this hotel rooms are clean hotel is located perfect location hotel staff home away from home hoan kiem lake comfortable hotel street noise night market excellent hotel amazing service the hustle and bustle visiting hanoi
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is well located and close to the main attractions. The service is amazing. I used their shuttle service and they are punctual. The breakfast is good. The rooms have a reasonable size. The only minus is that some of the rooms have a window for the interior, so you DONT have daylight in the bedroom. They have rooms with a window for the exterior, just make sure you request that one (it's also a bit more expensive).

After my check in, the manager of the hotel knew me by name and asked me every day how I was doing, talked about what I wanted to do in Hanoi, provided suggestions. I really liked how well they treated me.

One experience I would like to highlight: I landed in Hanoi jet lagged and asked for a good Vietnamese rest. The owner of the hotel recently opened ERA, a rest that has Vietnamese food, and it's right around the corner. You receive 20% off. I asked where it was and they asked me at the hotel if a server should pick me up. I said no and started to walk towards the restaurant which is 5min walk from the hotel. On my way to the rest, this server approaches me and asks me if I am Joana and if I am looking for Era, to which I replied, YES!

So bottom line the folks at the hotel called the rest to give heads up I was headed there. I thought that was an incredible gesture and I wanted to make sure I highlighted here.

Room Tip: location, amazing service, good prices
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2018

We stayed 2 nights then back later for another 3 nights. Very good quality/price. Excellent location, very friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast. Very vibrante location but rooms are soundproof. Do not expect view from the rooms as there is no real window...not really a problem finally as life is outside anyway. WiFi is so-so. That would be the only critic and actually it is not really .... also 2’ walk from Vega Travel, probably the best tour operator if you like to be out of the main paths. Paradise boutique hotel is a great place to stay, no hesitation

Room Tip: AC in each room but check the noise
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and i stayed here for 3 nights and had a very pleasant stay. Rooms were comfortable but the shower was a little crazy and sprayed water all over the place. Ms. Linda at the front desk was very helpful. All of the staff were great. Hotel is centrally located in Old Town and very easy to get to other parts of the city. Would definitely recommend staying if you are looking for a clean, safe and friendly place.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bakergrl
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Our hotel was beautiful and the staff were well presented and very friendly... we got to start everyday with a beautiful breakfast on the top floors and finish everyday with a delightful dip in our in room spa bath.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

We found this wonderful little hotel that was situated in the old quarter and the sites were easily accessible. The staff were over the top amazing and bent over backwards to be helpful. The breakfast, that was included, was also very good. We would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple