1,317 results
All reviews halong bay old quarter fruit platter awesome hotel recommend this hotel hoan kiem lake family suite hotel is located train station night market breakfast was delicious clean rooms the hotel staff pho the location is perfect yogurt welcome drink
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A massive thank you to James the manager for the hotel for making our honeymoon stay here a very special one! He has personally taken care of everything from organising transfers to booking our entire Sapa trip including transport. He also even called the hotel we were staying at personally to arrange our private car back to the Lao Cai train station at a later time so we could spend more time in Sapa!
We couldn’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done. A massive thanks mate all the way from Australia and thanks for making our stay in Hanoi a very memorable one!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank VR_036
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was by far the best hotel I’ve stayed at in all of south east asia! I’ve been traveling for over a month...The staff was the best! They were so friendly and went out of their way to help me plan my trip to Sapa and Halong Bay. They greeted me every day with a smile and asked me how I was...And The rooms were very clean. The hotel is in a great location right in the center of the old quarter. I can’t thank them enough for such a nice visit to Hanoi!!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Quest780395
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I chose this hotel because there's not a single bad review on tripadvisor and it's also because it's right in the city center. I only stayed for less than 24 hr because I was in Hanoi for a layover but the staff showed me great hospitality - provided me early check in, free breakfast, booked taxi for me from and to the airport without any hassle at all. Room was clean too. Wish I had more time in Hanoi! I'll definitely come back here again if I do come back to Hanoi. 100/10

Room Tip: right in the city centre
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Pricilla H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Of course I will say as it is the place to stay in Hanoi whenever I will go there and also would like to recommend the friends and other travelers to choose to stay there during either their business trips or holidays with their loved ones since not only it was located at center point of Hanoi, old quarter but also their great hospitality that they use to offer. All the staffs are very kind and helpful. I can see their professionalism together with passion to accomplish to provide the best service to the guests. Especially, the receptionists Dave & Daisy, due to their fluent English and best service that they provided us, I will never ever forget this hotel and say as "yes" for every time. Thumb up guys

Stayed: October 2018
1  Thank Zay Y
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best part about this place is the lovely staff and the location... the ever smiling kind staff go out of there way to make sure your stay is top notch. James in particular went above and beyond for me and was even happy to be contacted when he had finished work for the day. The typhoon decided to rare its ugly head during my proposed booked Halong bay cruise night. James was exemplary in finding another 10/10 cruise on another day for me which was the highlight of my holiday in Vietnam. The only issue I had was my room did not have a window, however it was spotlessly cleaned and for the price VERY good. Next time I would choose a room with a window. Excellent service from all staff at the golden sun palace hotel I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo