1,592 results
All reviewsold quarterhalong bayquiet streettrain stationwelcome drinkfresh fruitside streetquiet roomhotel is locatedstayed here for nightsnight trainsim cardthe hotel staffamazing staffairport pickphoexcellent hotel
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

This place is a little gem. It's located on a quiet street with no traffic in the heart of Hanoi old town. The a la carte breakfast has a good variety and the wifi is very good. The beds are super comfy and the rooms are nice and clean. The staff are truly exceptional. We had a welcome drink on arrival, and a mini introduction to hanoi complete with a free map with the best eating spots marked. We were here on our honeymoon and when we arrived to our room we found it had been decorated, complete with balloons and cake! The staff went above and beyond for us. They organised transport, tickets to local events, and spa appointments to name a few. I would definitely recommend Art Trendy in Hanoi! Book here! You won't be disappointed!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kayla M
Reviewed 30 September 2015

The staff are so friendly and welcoming and this is what sets Art Trendy aside. All are extremely professional but also completely personable and genuine.

The rooms are in my opinion way better than a mid range hotel, the beds were so comfortable, like as comfortable as my bed at home and I had a good sleep every night. I was in room 602 which was spacious and inviting.

The location is perfect, the street below is not too hectic and noise was not a problem for me. It is a short walk to Hoan Kiem Lake.

The breakfast is the best of any I have eaten in an Asian country, they have both Western and Asian fare.

I recommend this hotel and would not bother even staying anywhere else when I return to Hanoi. Mrs Yen is so lovely :)

Room Tip: I stayed in 601 and 602, 602 was massive, 601 was still great but the bathroom was smaller
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Peekiepinenut
Reviewed 30 September 2015

I stayed 4 nights in this hotel. While I was staying here, staff at the reception were super friendly. They really tried hard to make me enjoy the city as much as possible and to organize my trip to halong bay. The halong bay tour company that they booked for me was really good value for money (nice cabin & food & tour guide) Breakfast at the hotel was excellent too! (with western & Asian choices)

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lilly H
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

We were appreciative to finally reach our destination after a tiring flight. The staff & service are of a 5 star level - very professional. Reception staff speak English well & were more than happy to recommend restaurants, answer questions & really spend time with us. We were greeted with a cold washer, banana smoothie, fruit & great big smiles. It was really very lovely, we felt relieved & cared for. They recommended a street food tour which I thoroughly enjoyed & so did my stomach. It was an informative social experience with a great tour guide yet I was concerned about the rusty knife used at one place to cut our fruit. In saying that, this could be the norm for VN & I don't hold Art Trendy directly accountable for this. The room itself although exceptionally clean & well presented was of an average to below average standard. There were some small holes in the floor & the bathroom was very small. The building itself is old although the front foyer has been refurbished. The weather in VN is hot & when you're not use to it, the only refuge you can get at times is relaxing under your air conditioner in your room & unfortunately this was not the case with our room. The token toiletries that hotels offer were not labelled at this place so it was difficult to determine what was what & the bottles are recycled & refilled as the labels had worn off. I didn't complain about any of these things at the time because I assumed that for the rating this hotel has (3 star) you pay for what you get. At the end of our stay, we were asked to complete a feedback form which I completed as honestly as I have this review & with the same intention which is to be helpful. Upon its completion, Staff took me aside & discussed my feedback with me. They took my feedback to heart & assured me that the toiletries were something they had addressed & a new line of toiletries should soon be underway. I was asked why I didn't report the air conditioner problem sooner so that they were given the opportunity to have it fixed. Although they had a point, I feel routine checks of their air conditioners would be a better option & a more preventative measure rather than relying on clientele to inform them. I was assured they would have their engineer take a look & was asked to take this into consideration while writing my review on here.
So in giving them the benefit of the doubt, I recommend Art Trendy as a very clean, friendly, helpful place to stay at a reasonable rate.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Joshatree
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed at art trendy at the beginning of August and the staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. It was my daughter's birthday while we were there and they presented her with a cake and sung happy birthday when we went down that morning! The reception staff arranged our train to sapa, made sure we found our carriage and met us when we returned. If you stay here you really will get outstanding, friendly service and the beds are very comfortable too!!

Stayed: August 2015