All reviews the lotte department store star hotel business trip nice pool swimming pool breakfast buffet club room modern hotel front desk staff pho excellent hotel old quarter halong bay facilities lounge poolside gym
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights from 7 to 9 July. I have experienced the best service and most helpful assistance ever with the team here.

Check-in time is 2:00PM, but I arrived earlier and the team tried hard to do early check-in for me at 12:30. I really appreciate their full support!

Room decoration is very nice, breakfast is very delicious with many traditional foods which I like the most when travelling...and many more!

I am also very impressed by the professional service and hospitality of the team when I was sitting at Lounge Club at F16. Krin Dung, she is very friendly and proactive to help us whatever I need. Thanks a lot Karin for your nice support and hospitality!

I really enjoyed my stay with Hanoi Daewoo Hotel and people here!

All the best and see you all again very soon!

Trieu Dat.

1  Thank Trieu Dat D
HanoiDaewoo, Hotel Management at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Trieu Dat D,
Thank you for giving us a five-star rating on TripAdvisor. It's definitely a boost for us when receiving positive reviews like this. We are really looking forward to welcoming you back in your next trip in Hanoi!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 weeks in June for work, my first impressions of the hotel were WOW. Arrived around 2am and the Receptionist could not have been more friendly or helpful, Checked in pretty quickly and bags were to my room

Room was a good size and had great view.
I Had an early start the next morning but made time for breakfast, all the staff here in Club floor was very pretty, friendly but I did not get their name. Food offerings in the building were great, especially when you are staying for 2 weeks it's great to have multiple options.

I will come back in next trip!

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Kathy K

Dear Kathy K,
Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel. We are glad that you have enjoyed our room, food and services. We hope to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Kelly is an excellent helper in lobby, she did an great job, so did other staff, thank you very much.
The breakfast is various, the room is very clean and comfortable, room service is very nice, hope we can live here next time.

1  Thank LiCong89757
HanoiDaewoo, Hotel Management at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear LiCong89757,
Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel. We are glad that you have enjoyed the stay at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel. We hope to welcome you in your next trip in Hanoi.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Hanoi Daewoo Hotel and got a good rate.
At first, I was a little apprehensive as I read other review stating that the service level is not optimal.
But I am happy that I experience a great level of service.
During check in, upon learning that we have club room reserved, we were invited to the lounge to check in and were served towel and drinks to freshen up.
Karin Dung at the Club lounge is especially helpful with recommending good restaurants for us to visit and is very proactive during breakfast service.
I will say that the service level is better than some of my visit at other lounge.

Oh, and the pho they serve at breakfast is excellent, been generous with their topping.

1  Thank WeeHongK
HanoiDaewoo, Hotel Management at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Wee Hong K,
Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel. We are glad that you have enjoyed the Club Lounge, our food and services. We hope to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This is a nice hotel but sadly the overwhelming smell of smoke that hits you when you walk in made me feel nauseated. They allow smoking in the cafe that is just off the lobby. Maybe this is normal in Hanoi, I didn’t encounter it in any of our other hotels in Vietnam. Very 1985 and so unhealthy and offensive to expose all your guests to something that is known to cause cancer. The rooms are dated but ok and staff less friendly than what I had experienced in other hotels. For example staff at check in were arguing with each other, we had to wait for them to finish before they would check us in. Just gave you an overall impression that they are not very professional or happy. Beautiful swimming pool and great breakfast but would not stay here again while they allow smoking inside the hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear rachaelg830,
First of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us your concerns regarding your stay at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, and we do apologize for the inconveniences that you have experienced. As the satisfaction of every guest is the top priority of Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, we are taking measures to avoid such problems in the future. We would like to discuss further about your experience, so please reach out to us at fom@daewoohotel.com. We do appreciate your feedback and look forward to the opportunity to reinstall your confidence in us upon a future stay at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel.
Your sincerely,