All reviewsthe lotte department storestar hotelbusiness tripnice poolswimming poolbit datedwifi is freebreakfast buffetclub roommodern hotelfront desk staffphotravel agentexcellent hotelold quarterhalong bayfacilities
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

예약담당 Mr. Kevin Dung 씨께 감사드려요
호텔스닷컴에서 착오로 인한 이중예약과 지불로 인한 환불불가한 취소를 이해하고 그 어려움을 최선을 다해 도와주어 행복한 여행이되도록 해주심 감사드리고 다음기회도 하노이에서 꼭 이 호텔에 묵을수있길 희망합니다. Mr. Kevin Dung who works at registration desk did his best to help me to solve the problem of double reservations and payments when I checked in the hotel. I experienced very professional service by him at Daewoo Hotel Hanoi and I really appreciate his kindest assistance.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HanoiDaewoo, Hotel Management at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear mikyung h,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating on TripAdvisor. We are so glad to know that you have memorable experience at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel. It's definitely a boost for us when receiving positive reviews like this. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

It has been my first time in Vietnam and I stayed in this fantastic hotel with great staff. Room cleaned and full of services. Breakfast with every kind of food, I was totally crazy for pancakes! Everyone has been very kind, staff is prepared and very polite. Thank you also to Miss Karin for her smile and also to Reception and Laundry staff for their perfect service. I didn’t have time to go to swimming pool but also I suggest also for business trip. Thanks again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank iledibi
HanoiDaewoo, Hotel Management at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear iledibi,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating on TripAdvisor. We are so glad to know that you have enjoyed the stay as well as the service at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel. We hope to welcome you back in your next stay in Hanoi.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

It was a great stay in this hotel. I experienced lots of cool services. When I came there, I was led to the 16th floor to do the check in and warmly welcomed by 2 beautiful girls in red uniforms. Afterward, Karin escorted me to my room and introduced some hotel’s services. I booked a massage at the Spa and it was pretty nice.
For me, it was an amazing experience in Hanoi.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
HanoiDaewoo, Hotel Management at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear hiroshiterada1006,

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Dear All,
I will like to tell you please avoid the hotel if possible as they don't know how to greet and treat guests .They don't have proper hotel management skill to run a business.
I was staying for over a month. And when I asked for simple 10 page print out which was urgent , and to my surprise they were asking for payments . wow .
Another was breakfast option. Everywhere is pork . You should understand there are peoples who don't eat pork and beef , and off course they can't manage with salad only.
So everywhere there is lack of professionalism.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
HanoiDaewoo, Hotel Management at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Saumya_mitu,
Thank you for taking your precious time to share with us this feedback. Your review is extremely valuable to us, as Hanoi Daewoo Hotel strives to improve with each and every experience. We would like to discuss further about your experience so please reach out to us through emai. We do appreciate your feedback and look forward to the opportunity to reinstall your confidence in us upon a future stay at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel. We knew this was going to be a great stay since we entered the hotel and were received such a lovely welcome from the staff from the reception. During the stay, we definitely enjoyed to the fullest by experiencing all the hotel facilities and services. Thank you and hope to be back again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HanoiDaewoo, Hotel Management at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear ttsl2018,
Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel. We are glad that you have enjoyed our services and facilities. We would like to share with you that our General Manager also comes from Canton of Lucerne, Switzerland and he would like to have the opportunity to welcome you in your next stay at our hotel in the near future.