All reviews washing machine tennis courts west lake swimming pool mini mart two bedroom apartment free shuttle squash court self catering small supermarket cheap taxi ride western and asian options within easy reach pho rooms are huge old quarter downtown hanoi
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel prior to official check in time and asked for an early check in. The front desk staff said I could if I paid a half days rate. I thought this was ridiculous and declined. In any hotel that I have stayed in, if there was a room available, early check in allowed at no charge. He then agreed to let us check in early for no additional charge.

We stayed in a two bedroom apartment here. It was spacious and comfortable with good air conditioning in the common areas of the apartment. However the air conditioning in the second bedroom didn't work. The second bedroom was also very small with two beds. The kitchen has laundry facilities which was greatly appreciated. The breakfast buffet was very good and had a mix of western and Asian options. Pool area is large and clean. I enjoyed my stay and would return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MSKSF
Reviewed 6 July 2018

very clean and pampering rooms near peaceful lake. excellent service. big rooms , large beds .big and well-equipped kitchen.
there is nice and quiet swimming pool and playground.
rich buffet breakfast.
we stayed there twice on our trip to Vietnam.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank peretzdl
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

A great place to relax in Hanoi. Staff very friendly and facilities are fantastic. Bedrooms very roomy and kitchen facilities fantastic. Pool was just great. Location was perfect to relax with a short stroll to some great restaurants. Courtesy bus to shopping centres and land marks throughout Hanoi.
Also a great buffet breakfast
Five stars here
Brian from Vermont Melbourne Australia

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian E
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Stayed here for one night last week in a 2 bedroom suite. Surprised by the initial security guards at entrance but later realised we were in a very secure and isolated environment. There appeared to be very few hotel guests, but many residents. We were the only people dining in the restaurant that evening. However, our early breakfast was shared with many Japanese families all preparing to take their children to school (there is a school bus running from the complex.) The suite was large and comfortable although many aspects of the "hotel" were showing their age, including the pool. Having said that, the pool is very large, and once again, we were the only people there during mid afternoon. I have mixed feelings about this place - it served its purpose as being relatively close to airport, but it was only when I left the complex that I remembered I was in Hanoi.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank campbellsSurrey
Reviewed 23 June 2018

The Suites are very good for families with small children. It is located in the most quiet and nicest area in Hanoi, West Lake. We booked 2-bedroom apartment and were upgraded to 3-bedroom one. Staff are so nice and friendly. They made me feel I was at home. Swimming pool is so cool for kids with slides and Jacuzzi. It has a good Japanese restaurant which served good foods. It has a nice view over the lake and cool playground for kids. We tried the spa and shop a little bit there. The Suites made me so comfortable and safe. It is a good hide away from noisy and traffic cities. We are definitely come back when we have a chance.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family