All reviewsshower bathroomhoan kiem lakeroom was spaciousno elevatorsister hotelold cityagenciestomluggage
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I really love this Hostel. The best hotel i had stayed during my trip in Vietnam with friendly and helpful staff, clean room, good location. You will feel very comfortable when you stay here. I will come back for next time.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sojol R
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and helpfull staff although they will only sell you their own tours and services which are overpriced.
Place is very basic but clean. Free toiletries. Reasonable Wi-Fi.
NO ELEVATOR and some rooms are very high up ! Close to Lake and historical centre and big supermarket.. Very cold place, airco heating doesn't work . No view from windows (I had 5 different rooms!). Not too expensive for Hanoi but overall too expensive for Vietnam for what you get.
Very small breakfast and same every day : 1 small baguette, 1 omelette, 1 spoonfull of jam and butter and half a cup of coffee. Very good coffee though !
I stayed 6 nights and had 7 same breakfasts... But then again they have no kitchen: all the coocking is done behind the little counter and dishes are washed in little sinck in the toilet under the stairs !

So OK for short stay If you don't want to spend too much.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Best welcoming ever! My husband Léo and me have been welcomed as at our own home! We recommend this family hostel to everybody. If you are tired after a long trip, what a pleasure to find the golden time hotel, its smiles, its explanations about the city, its local habits...

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julie G
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on the first night of our trip to Vietnam, the receptionist was very helpful and and happy to help us navigate our way around the city. Definitely recommend staying here as it's close to everything and a great stay

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JacobMaher
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Easy check in, transfers organised, basic but comfortable amenities. Shower over the toilet, but was ok for 2 nights- away from the busy night market area. Great value for a cheap stopover in Hanoi. Good wi fi and breakfast was simple in room.
Good air conditioning.