All reviews hoan kiem lake halong bay old quarter free tea and coffee perfect location airport pick train tickets no elevator amazing staff breakfast was included trips alley receptionist hoi backpackers ms
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Spent almost a week here , great location next to lake . Simple little place but all you need . Good size room with comfortable bed but the staff is what I will remember . All so friendly and helpful . Su at the front desk is the nicest and most helpful person I’ve met in a hotel in traveling 40 countries . Helped me with everything I needed in the most honest and respectful way .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

My husband , baby (1.5 years old) and I stayed at this hostel for 2 nights and a day. It’s at a great location in Hanoi old quarter - right next to the Hoan Kiem lake and is walking distance from nearly everything!

The room is clean , has a decent amount of storage space, complimentary water, very clean /basic bathroom, no problems with hot water and a comfortable bed (this is important especially when traveling with a baby). The hotel provides no toiletries so it is a good idea to be prepared. There is also no elevator so that’s a small hassle with all the baby stuff. There is an option of leaving luggage/ strollers at the reception.

Staff is friendly, breakfast is basic but good.

One set back when we were there- construction next door which bothered us a bit.

Overall- value for money, comfortable and perfect for people looking to venture out rather than spend more time indoors.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Good quiet location near the lake. Walking distance to old town. Very friendly staff. Nice and clean rooms. Nice beds. We could even leave our lugage till 9pm after check out. I would recommend this hostel to everyone.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2018

They have super helpful staff. One time I exchanged \20 thousand yen into VDN. Back at this hostel I noticed they made some mistakes giving me less money.(=500,000 VDN × 2). One of the staff accompanied me to the bank and helped me get back the money I should have had. OH, what a big help! Surely they gave some helpful advice where to go, where to eat,when to go to the airport etc. I love the so-friendly staff of this place.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2018

She guided me the best pho in Hanoi. She cooked a free breakfast and arranged a bike taxi for me the last day. A supermarket is nearby so it's very convenient. I traveled 10 months ago so sorry for my late review. - Rong

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo