All reviewsthe club loungebusiness tripplatinum memberbusiness hotelbusiness districtgreat hotelswimming poolmain restauranttaxi rideold quarterhotel is locatedthe hotel staffbuffet breakfastshort stayphocomfortable roomsgym
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Located in the city: 40 min drive from the airport . The hotel is kids friendly as well has is really compatible for business trips.

The spa is rejuvenating in literal terms. I highly suggest the ‘jet lag’ massage.60 min for 850.000dongs

Their dinner buffet LACKAH was also worth trying with wide selection of dishes and wine. ( i will rate it separately)

The hotel also has a pool bar. However from July till mid September is rainy season.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Jakub S, Hotel Manager at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Hello Tanushri,
Greetings from Crowne Plaza West Hanoi,
Many thanks for sharing your experience during your stay with us. We are glad to hear that we are able to accommodate all your needs exactly as the goal of Crowne Plaza West Hanoi: “Making business travel work”. Moreover, that you enjoyed the services of the spa and buffet dinner and our location is fit for your business trip is our pleasure. It’s a pity that you couldn’t experience the pool bar because of the rainy season so we hope that you can try the pool bar and other services of Crowne Plaza West Hanoi in the next business trip in Hanoi.
I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in the suburbs, in a quiet environment. The property is nice, they have a good spa with sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi and outdoor pool. If you book a room at the club level you’ll enjoy complimentary breakfast and dinner.
The staff is fantastic, very efficient and prompt to meet you requests. A special mention to the club lounge staff: they took care so much about us. Very recommended.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Jakub S, Hotel Manager at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Mr. DanDGiusto,

Thank you very much for your amazing rating and for your thoughtful feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our Lotus Spa. Next time, be sure to try our Jet-Lag Recovery, as it is our recommended therapy. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to our Club Lounge Staff, we are so proud of the team that they brought to you a great service. We look forward to host you again soon and hopefully for longer.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Positive attitude of the staff! Bun Cha is a "must try"! Good variety of menu in their breakfast buffet. Their Vietnamese traditional coffee is so delicious. They have good communication skills. Clean room and I love their toiletries set.

Good morning Ellealcantara,
Thank you very much for the feedback about our "must try" Bun Cha, our buffet breakfast, and the traditional coffee. Your compliments really made our day. I will share your kind words with our staff. Please do not hesitate to contact me at Jakub.Sippl@ihg.com" as it would be my pleasure to assist you in your next stay with us for another "must try" at the Hotel and "must see" in Hanoi.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I have visited Hanoi more than 10 times in the past three years. I stayed at Crowne Plaza Hanoi most of the time. The exceptional service and personal touch from every aspect set this hotel apart from others. They know my sitting preference during breakfast. They have a record of my preferred room type. Every time they make the arrangement to meet my need. This year I brought my teenage son over. He said he like the hotel staff because they took time to chat with us and other guests...another thing was they offered to put an additional table in our room so that both my son and could do our own thing. The extra table eventually becomes our dinning table...

Great property and great staff. Nothing can beat it!

1  Thank msyaochen

Good morning Msyaochen,
Thank you very much for giving us the perfect rating and for all of your compliments about our Hotel, services and our staffs. We happy to hear that your son also enjoyed staying with us. I am sure our entire hotel staff are always willing to catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.
Hope to greet you at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi soon

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Great hotel with good food. The only downside is its close proximity to a very busy road making it very noisy. Staffs were very nice and friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. Food was a great with a wide selection at affordable price. The SPA was very good and nicely equipped.

Stayed: June 2018
Jakub S, Hotel Manager at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Good morning DamienB777,
Greetings from Crowne Plaza West Hanoi,
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay! We love to hear that you had a great stay and you appreciated our team members, they will be happy to hear about it.
We are located close to the main road in the business district and if you are noise sensitive, next time let our team know and we will assign our courtyard view room.
Have a great day and we hope to see you soon!