All reviews close to train station free taxi in easy walking distance nice hotel old quarter sapa vietnam wifi street
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night in a standard room. The room was big with a nice bathroom and a very comfortable bed. The room had a big window but the view was right in to the neighbour. There was a bit of mold in the bathroom, but not too much. The breakfast was okay. The hotel is outside Old Quarter but we liked that cause when we stayed in Old Quarter earlier there was a lot of noise at night. It is not far from the center though. A big plus is that we had a freezer. All in all the hotel was good and we got what we paid for.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ElisabethS2466
Reviewed 28 April 2018

We were a family and used the hotel primarily to refresh following and prior to our trip to Sapa from the Ga Hanoi, train station which is a walk away. Unfortunately, it was a bad and very poor choice. Here is our experience:
1. Unclean and dirty, overall the hotel is very dirty. This is the biggest problem with this place. It is filthy the carpets are stained, the towels have holes and are torn with stains.
2. Unprofessional staff, the couch in the lobby is the bed for the workers that work at this 3-star hotel.
3. The restaurant served breakfast which was extremely poor in terms of spread.
4. In the bathrooms the soap dispeners were broken, the refrigerator did not work, the sheets and pillow cases were unclean.
This is despite us asking to see four different rooms in the hotel.
My suggestion is for those who are taking the train to look elsewhere unless of course your primary reason for choosing this place is the price.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

When it comes to The Eternity Hotel in Hanoi...WOW is all I have to say, BUT for so many reasons. I booked my stay there very last minute (literally on the plane when I landed) and was not sure what to expect. I had been traveling South East Asia for two months already at that point with a lot of my accommodations being hit or misses so to speak, but The Eternity was the best of them all. I am serious, from the moment I got there the staff was so welcoming and helpful. The concierge, Lily, was absolutely fantastic, showing me all the different spots in the city to explore and helping me book the most magical day tours to Halong Bay and Hua Lu. Don’t even get me started on how comfortable the bed was...honestly was one of the best night’s sleep I had in my life! I booked my stay for two nights and ended up staying for 5 nights, if that alone doesn’t tell you how great of an accommodation The Eternity is, I don’t know what will. Regardless whether you are staying for a day or a week, if you travel to Hanoi stay here. Not only is the service great, but so is the complimentary breakfast and it is walking distance to everything there is to see in the city!

Room Tip: Choose the queen size bedroom for sure, it was SO comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Chaz H
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed 3 night at the Eternity Hotel, it's a very nice hotel they should fix all the leaking in the bathroom. Friendly and competent stuff. Location not the best but if you like walk or rent a motobike it's good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Italy_Made
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

It's clean and location is very near Hanoi station. Take around 1 hour and 30KVND by bus No 86 Easy to go Airport. Also have a good restaurant of Vietnam food in Phan Boi Chau RD. No 18/The name is Quan An Ngon. And also close the old quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo