1,688 results
All reviewswest lakethe club loungespg memberold quartershuttle busbit datedlake viewbreakfast buffetan upgradeexecutive floorfitness centerhotel is locatedhalong baythe hustle and bustleexceptional servicephotennis
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Excellent housekeeping by Miss Oanh Tran. good food in the restaurant and breakfast was very good., plenty to eat. The hotel is right in Tay Ho by the West Lake and there is a beautiful view from the 17th floor.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
SheratonHanoiManager, Manager at Sheraton Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Ed H,
Thank you for your wonderful review. Our housekeeping team was inspired by your feedback and the culinary team was also very happy to hear your praise about the food in our restaurant. With the room on 17th floor, you will have great view of the Westlake and the surrounding area.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Hanoi on your return trips.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 28 September 2017

This hotel is on the West Lake, about 15 minutes or so from the Old Quarter. I stayed here on a business trip that involved an in-hotel conference. The staff are uniformly pleasant and helpful. The hotel itself is somewhat dated in appearance and decor. Good marks for the lunch buffet and for the exceptionally strong wifi signal that reaches to the small row of bars outside the hotel entrance and next to the lake. Overall an acceptable choice in Hanoi.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
SheratonHanoiManager, Manager at Sheraton Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear DrStoat,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Sheraton Hanoi.Located next to West Lake and Truc Bach lake, Sheraton Hanoi Hotel resemble an elegant resort in the midst of a busy, prosperous city. All of our staffs go out of their way to assist and deliver top quality service to exceed the expectations of all guests. Should your future travels bring you back to Hanoi, it is our pleasure to warmly welcome you back and showing you more beautiful spots here.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a scenic and relatively peaceful part of the city, by the lake not too far from the attractions by car. The hotel is a little dated, but clean and spacious. We were kindly given an upgrade to a suite which had good views. The pool is nice and the swim up bar makes it fun. Breakfast buffet had a large choice of good food. Staff were very helpful and friendly. I didn't try the steak restaurant but my friends said it was very good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear kirkp613,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at Sheraton Hanoi. Located away from the crowded streets of Hanoi city center, Sheraton instills a calm and tranquil ambience for our guests. Our culinary team were thrilled to read your comments. Our associates are always available to provide the most personalized, friendly and attentive services.
We hope that travels will bring you back to our lovely city, it would be our great pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Super clean and great service. Stayed here three nights and absolutely feel comfortable. My room next to the lake and that was the great view to me. The gym was not big as I expected but enough equipments for my trip.
Would definitely be back if I have a chance back to this lovely city.

Room Tip: lake views is more beautiful
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear jameshunter84,

It is fabulous to read your review. At Sheraton Hanoi, we are committed in delivering high quality products and top-notch services to all of our guests. Thank you for your comments as they will inspire the team to further deliver top quality services.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

First, This Hotel is beside the WAST LAKE, Every morning when I open eye, have beautiful scenery to wait me. and house cleaners(Miss Huyen Nguyen) can kindly teach you some simple Vietnam local language, it's interesting to me.
And I like the out side swimming pool, the water keep clean.I swimming every morning, and have delicious local restaurant near here, it's convenient to me to enjoy the food.
I think next time to Hanoi, I will select same hotel.

Room Tip: Have good wast lake views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear rae0725,

We are delighted to know that you had enjoyed your time in Hanoi with Sheraton Hanoi Hotel. Well positioned next to Westlake, Sheraton Hanoi Hotel proudly owns a magnificent view overlooking the lake . Our outdoor pool is one of the rare ones in the city that comes with natural garden surroundings, which instills a sense of calmness and relaxation for our guests. As a culture of Sheraton, our associates are passionate and motivated to exceed guest expectations. Your compliments have greatly motivated us to keep up the good job. Thank you very much and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.