“Excellent restairant”

New Day Restaurant
Ranked #76 of 2,942 Restaurants in Hanoi
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

good service and polite waiter name Ba Tiep. local food very tasty, environment clean and fast serving on food

ba tiep

Write a ReviewReviews (4,722)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our hotel suggested we eat here the night we arrived in Hanoi.

It was a great restaurant and the food and service was fantastic.

We eat here a couple of times during our stay in Hanoi because the the food was so good but I must say our first night was the best and a lot was because our waiter, Tiep, was awesome. Wish we had him the other times as I was a little disappointed the service wasn’t as good as the first night.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My family of 4 had our first vietnamese dinner here. My hubby and I had a set menu, pho ,spring rolls, rice, chicken with cashew, sweet & sour pork, followed by flan. Only 6 dollars each! My girls has duck & rice. Thank you Thang, great server...kept thr courses coming. We got there just at the right time. When we left there was a long queue outside.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went here after our tour guide recommended it to us. Very good choice for dinner, and Ba Tiep was very helpful at our service. Not a long wait for the delicious food either.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Good food, the servers was very nice and friendly. His name is Dung who was served. Will be back. The price is very reasonable.