1,118 results
All reviewsquan an ngonold quarterclose to the train stationbusiness tripegg stationstandard roomrestaurant staffhalong bayrooms are smallmin walkshort stayphofrench quarterenjoyed my staynice roombuffet breakfasthoan kiem lake
Reviewed 8 January 2018

The staff here were exceptionally helpful and professional. One morning we were running late for a trip and they kindly organised a take-out breakfast for us! Many thanks to them for helping us to really enjoy our stay in Hanoi in November 2016 .

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
MercureHanoiLaGareGM, General Manager at Mercure Hanoi La Gare Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Peter J,

Thanks for the great review in regards to your recent visit to our Mercure Hanoi La Gare! Your recognition of our staff is particularly pleasing and I always enjoy hearing how our team engages our guests and provides true Mercure service.

I appreciate very much for sharing and we will look forward to you next visit!

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a little further away from the Old Quarter, however this has its upside with nice and quiet for sleeping! Room had 2 x of double glazing!

Close to Women’s museum, temple of literature, etc and only 10-15 min walk to the lake and old district.

Stayed: December 2017
MercureHanoiLaGareGM, General Manager at Mercure Hanoi La Gare Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Karl H,

Thanks for the review in regards to your recent visit to our Mercure Hanoi La Gare! I am glad to hear you found our location to be convenience; we are approximately 3 minutes from the train station and within walking distant to most of Hanoi's attractions.

We have double glazing for all our windows which all our guests enjoys wonderful nights of sleep after exploring exciting and chaotic Hanoi.

Thank you so much for sharing and looking forward to welcome you back,

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Mercure La Gare for two nights on the 19th and 21st December 2017. The hotel is well located and food at breakfast was good. From the time we arrived till departure, we had nothing but praise for the front office team, who were very welcoming and hospitable, and made our short stay enjoyable. I would like to thank Ms Thuy, Ms Duong and Ms Nga and a very special thank you to Ms Bui Thi Thu Hang. Without your help, we would have never found the restaurant where we had one of the best Vietnamese meals during our holiday in Hanoi (Ms Hang recommended and got us a booking at short notice (it was packed when we got there, so glad we had a reservation) and got one of the concierge to walk us to the restaurant (when we couldn’t find it) which was about a block away. It’s not far but when you’re new in town, faced with narrow laneways and in the dark, one gets disoriented easily). So thank you Ms Hang, Ms Thuy, Ms Duong and Ms Nga (and not forgetting the young concierge) for the exceptional customer service. I know it’s your job but you have gone above and beyond. Much appreciation from an Accor Plus Gold Member.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience in our Mercure Hanoi La Gare!

Your recognition of our staff is particularly pleasing and I always enjoy hearing how our team engages our guests and provides true Mercure service. While I am not surprised to hear how Ms Thuy, Ms Duong and Ms Nga, Ms. Hang took care of your needs, I will surely share your comments with them personally.

I am so glad to receive such wonderful feedback from Gold members, thank you so much for your loyalty.

I hope that you will indeed come back to Hanoi and we will look forward to providing another great experience!

Thank you for sharing your visit!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed there as family for 2 days. Hotel,staff is very nice and friendly, rooms clean. Excellent breakfast, with pho soup and also european cuisine. You need to pay extra for espresso in the morning but it’s worth it. Coffee is really good in Vietnam. We recommend the hotel for short stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
MercureHanoiLaGareGM, General Manager at Mercure Hanoi La Gare Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Dear Anna M,

Thank you for the review for your recent visit to our Mercure Hanoi La Gare

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the cleanness of the our hotel and our rooms as well as the attentive and dedicate of our staff in accommodating your needs!

I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our culinary delights; our Pavilion has been well received with their abundant of offerings, especially our breakfast. And of course our ideal location.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and recommend us, looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

First time staying in this hotel. Did not realise its location is actually quite central, not far from hoan kiem lake. Was upgraded to a superior room which is quite spacious. It has a large king size room. Thus hotel offers good value for money considering its location and the quality of the room. Breakfast is ok. Likely to stay here in my next visit to hanoi

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear MyTravelPage,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience in our Mercure Hanoi La Gare!

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the room accommodations and that of our location where we located right next to Hanoi most popular attractions.

Our Brasserie Le Pavillon does indeed have a wide range of culinary delights from Asia along with International cuisines and I am pleased you enjoyed the abundance of offerings.

Thank you again for sharing and I hope we will have an opportunity to have you back with us in the not too distant future!