1,128 results
All reviews quan an ngon close to the train station old quarter business trip egg station standard room restaurant staff halong bay rooms are small min walk short stay pho french quarter enjoyed my stay buffet breakfast hoan kiem lake accor
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Great location in the heart of Hanoi- just 10 mins walk from the Old Quarter. The service here was excellent- well above the 4* rating. Rooms are basic (and small) but clean and the space is well used. The windows do not open (and having triple glazing) so although you can't get any fresh air (it does have a/c) the noise from outside is kept out. Breakfast buffet has a good selection, with pastries, fruit and Asian/European choices. The restaurant is also good, though a little pricey. The reception staff also helped organise day trips to Halong Bay and Nimh Binh with Buffalo Tours who were excellent. A really warm, welcoming hotel that is excellent value for money. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
MercureHanoiLaGareGM, General Manager at Mercure Hanoi La Gare Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Solotravelleruk2017,

Thanks for the great review in regards to your recent visit to our Mercure Hanoi La Gare! I am glad to hear you found our location to be convenience; we are approximately 3 minutes from the train station and within walking distant to most of Hanoi's attractions.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed all of our facilities, the cleanliness, our guestrooms and bath, and the internet met your needs! Thanks also for calling out to our Front Desk team, I'll be sure to share that with them!

Thank you again for sharing and looking forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We stay at Mercure for six days, five nights in a Superior room on the 7th floor. There's plenty of living space with a snack zone, a desk to work and a sofa bed to relax. The room also offers a nice shower room with bathtub and a nice view of Hanoi city and train station. Our first night sleep is not that great because of the guests in the other connecting room make loud noise. Anyways, we got good sleep for the rest of our stays. The hotel provides comfort breakfast in the morning. The staffs give us great hospitality. We forget one of our bags in the hotel lobby after checking out, and the staffs keep the bag for us. This hotel is a walking distance to a popular restaurant, Quan An Ngon. So don't miss a great meal there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Aaapppttt,

Thank you so much for a beautiful review on your recent visit to our Mercure Hanoi La Gare!

I am glad to hear you found our Superior room was comfortable. Thank you for pointing it out that we are centrally located right next to the Old Quarter and Hanoi's most popular attractions, also within 100 meters of may popular restaurants, especially Quan Ngon.

I trust that you travels will bring you back again to our hotel in the near future when we will look to extend another great stay!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Mercure Hanoi is located at the city centre, surroundings by restaurants, convenient shops, and attractions.
You can easily tour around city and chill at night, staff are helpful and kind enough to guide you.
Only disadvantage is that this hotel don't have any executive lounge for AccorHotels member, and do not provide free mini bar for certain level of AccorHotels member like others.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MercureHanoiLaGareGM, General Manager at Mercure Hanoi La Gare Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Xiong Ling C,

Thanks for the review in regards to your recent visit to our Mercure Hanoi La Gare! I am glad to hear you found our location to be convenience; we are approximately 3 minutes from the train station and within walking distant to most of Hanoi's attractions.

I am pleased to hear our staff recognized your Le Club, at Mercure Hanoi La Gare we always ensure our members receive their promised benefit service and enjoy the most comfortable stays. We will look into your recommendation about the mini bar.

Thank you so much for sharing and looking forward to welcome you back,

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Hotel is very well located just in from of train station, you can easily walk to everywhere you want to, or take a taxi. Nice welcome at arrival, friendly personal. Clean room, bit small but for a few days quite OK. You cannot open window, but there is no noise from streets. Breakfast good with good selection of meals and fruits.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Skrblik2016

Many thanks for the great review you wrote regarding your recent visit to our Mercure Hanoi La Gare.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed all of our facilities; the cleanliness, our guestrooms and bath. Thanks also for calling out to our Front Desk team, I'll be sure to share that with them!

Our rooms are standard size and designed to ensure the maximum level of comfort to our guests.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I requested connecting rooms for my stay & they arranged me in such room type but awared in advance that one room is for disabled use. But I was quite surprised when entering the room that is spacious, nice set up and does not look like as disabled room except for special set up in bathroom. Very nice stay there, would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
MercureHanoiLaGareGM, General Manager at Mercure Hanoi La Gare Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear La_Petite_AL,

Thanks for the great review in regards to your recent visit to our Mercure Hanoi La Gare! Your recognition of our staff is particularly pleasing and I always enjoy hearing how our team engages our guests and provides true Mercure service.

I appreciate very much your recommending us to your friends and colleagues and we will look forward to you next visit!