All reviews mr lee halong bay old quarter pho hot water free upgrade travel agent hotel is great the hotel staff buffet breakfast amazing service rooms are clean airport pickup early check night market day tour deluxe room
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The front of house staff, especially Allie, were extremely helpful and friendly. They helped us out with sights to see, booking our train tickets, money exchange, spa etc. just to name a few. The room is quite spacious and we were lucky to be on the top floor with access to the ‘penthouse’ balcony. It was a lovely relief to return to a comfy bed and quiet room after a noisy day out in the bustling streets of Hanoi. The very reasonable room rate included breakfast which had an adequate & tasty selection of local and western options.
There is also a great coffee shop (but very tiny) 2 doors away and the hotel is situated within proximity to many food stalls.
Uber was handy, but the hotel easily arranged taxis for us too.
All in all a great place to stay while in Hanoi!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel with good conditions. Stayed here with my wife on few nights and had different rooms - some of them are not too big, but neither too small and considering we weren't here to stay in the room, they were just fine. Worth mentioning that bathroom is well equipped and very clean, same as the rooms - nicely perfumed and arranged rooms at check-in.

Besides this, staff does it all. They, and especially the manager, Ryan, try their best to help in whatever you need. They have arranged various trips for us (SaPa, Halong Bay, Ninh Binh) at reasonable prices and good conditions, kept our luggages while being away even for few days, accommodated a very early check-in, provided sim card to buy etc. Not to forget, at any time, someone (English speaker) was around to help or guide.

Talking about position, this is just few hundred meters from the night market and Hanoi's most famous lake. You also have near good restaurants, bank or even a hair cut saloon.

To sum up, this is a very good 3* hotel in the Old quarter and I recommend it.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We and uncle and auntie spent 4 days as a base for usual tourism stuff.
Very clean hotel with all staff keen to please, we had a couple of minor issues that were sorted with friendliness and respect.
Basic rooms are quite small and we would recommend an upgrade for a few dollars more.
Some breakfast foods could have been a little warmer but if you want a hot egg then you only have to ask.
The manager was able to give good advice on what to do and where to go along with sensible warnings about safety issues.
Tours of many levels available for Halong Bay, with no pressure and cars for pickup as well.
We recommend doing a battery car tour from the main square, 300,000 dong for the whole car.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

This is my first trip to Hanoi.
The staffs introduce Hanoi to us during check in which helps me a lot during the trip.
Besides, I have something urgent and need to leave earlier. Thanks to the staffs that helped me to book the taxi to airport at very last minutes.
Overall, this hotel is very worthwhile for the money, it's clean, excellence service, nice breakfast and friendly staffs. I would definitely stay at this Hotel again when I come to Hanoi in the future :)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jia H
Reviewed 23 October 2017

All I can say is outstanding service. The room is very clean with affordable price. Very friendly and helpful staff. The best thing I love this hotel is its location (close to the Old Quarter and night market). Surely next time when I go back to Hanoi, I would not hesitate to return.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple