All reviews free beer walking tour free breakfast social area iced coffee movie room yogurt super friendly staff one night old quarter minute walk next morning comfortable beds stayed here for nights halong bay curtains privacy
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The republik, what can I say! On first impressions the building and interiors are modern, clean and there are lots of areas for social activities such as a pool table, rooftop terrace with tv and the breakfast lobby.

Rooms are spacious and the beds clean. If you sleep best with a firm bed and pillow then this place is perfect for you. But for me it kept me tossing and turning in the night to find a comfortable position.
The food had little choice. Their burger is the best in town for sure yet their nachos are a slight, sorry, big disappointment, yet incredibly expensive.

Overall, I have enjoyed my stay, made better by the staff members such as chau! Would I stay here again? No

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jordan W
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing breakfast, 4 choices all included! Very helpful staff, took us on a free walking tour of the old quarter in the morning. Only downside was the transfer we booked through the hostel from the airport, the driver had no idea where the hostel was, and kept passing us his phone to talk to a woman who was just shouting at us in Vietnamese!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Holly G
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This is a really nice place to stay for many reasons. First excellent free breakfast in the morning, great common area to socialise and they organise many activities. The free tour with Nhi is totally worth it. Just do it :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Passport694026
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

You must stay here! Huong greeting me with a great big smile and was extremy helpful in advising me on what to do in Hanoi. The super friendly staff have encoraged my decision to extend my stay. Also the breakfast, comfortable beds, sociable scene/bar in the basement, makes this hostel a great great find. A*

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kieran C
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

One of best hostels I have ever stayed in. Cool interior, comfy beds with curtain for privacy. Free beer, breakfasts incredible (including waffles and shakshuka) staff were great and really enjoyed free walking tour where I had the best egg coffee and Vietnamese dessert. Just on edge of old town so quieter but still easy walking.

Stayed: March 2018