All reviews rooftop pool steam room french quarter gym area sun loungers small pool old quarter opera house gorgeous hotel boutique hotel comfortable bed living room egg station great hotel in hanoi explore hanoi halong bay clean hotel
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights at The Lapis hotel, the room has a window wall (no view) which isn’t great, I will recommend you to book a room with window and view.
The room itself is clean and has everything you need for a short stay including tv channel for the World Cup!
The hotel also has a small gym, pool, sauna , steam room and a jacuzzi for Male and Female to share, all the facility is small but they are all there and is clean!
I think the hotel is good value for the price. The staff is friendly and helpful and speak very good English!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
The Lapis H, Tổng giám đốc at The Lapis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Vickycnk,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your kind words with us here. We have four room types and only the standard category does not have a view but it is very well appointed. As our hotel is new, our team members are always thirsty to serve the guests with their sincere. Some facts of the building we cannot change, but we will continue to improve the facilities and services. And your kind review on Tripadvisor is the motivation for us to do so.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights with my girlfriend. I must say the service is absolutely amazing. The girls (mai, voin and hong) at the frontdesk speak very good english and helped us by giving us recommendations of great authentic vietnamese restaurants. Also ordering taxi’s are cheap when booked by the hotel. The service, together with the amazing room (we had the superior suite with view to the mainstreets of hanoi) made this a wonderful experience.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mikekiers
The Lapis H, Tổng giám đốc at The Lapis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear mikekiers,
It is delightful to hear that you had an excellent stay with us. Thank you for praising our service and spending your time of sharing your review to us and other travelers as well. I am very proud of my team who is trying so hard in every single day to maintain our quality of personalized service. And I will surely forward your compliment to Mai, Vân, and Hồng Vu in order to make their days.
We are very much to look forward to serve you again in Hanoi.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We selected The Lapis Hanoi as our home base during our stay of 21 days between our trips to SaPa, Ha Long Bay, Hue and Hoi An. Total we stayed for 6 nights in The Lapis. We start here for 3 nights to get a good view of Hanoi. Every day when we came back after a long walk in town, we went for a swim in the great pool on the roof with wellness. Because of physical problems in Sapa, we had to go back one day earlier to Hanoi. The Lapis had no room available, but the reception staff felt sorry for us and they arranged a nice room two blocks away. On this room there was a recovery gift, fruit cake ect. from The Lapis. Not normal friendly. In summary, a fantastic hotel with a magnificat staff, from the friendly bellboy Hai, to the always smiling breakfast hostesses Hanhle and Nhung, to the helpful reception staff Duy and Hoa. Thank you all.

Stayed: June 2018
The Lapis H, Tổng giám đốc at The Lapis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Linda J,
It is delightful to hear that you had an excellent stay with us. Thank you for praising our service and spending your time of sharing your review to us and other travelers as well. I am very proud of my team who is trying so hard in every single day to maintain our quality of personalized service. And I will surely forward your compliment to Hai, Hanh, Nhung, Duy and Hoa in order to make their days.
We are very much to look forward to serve you again in Hanoi.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 days after a trip to Halong Bay. The hotel is nice and the rooms are quite new. There is a pool and gym on the roof. I used both. There weren’t a huge amount of sun loungers but it was never a problem for us. The staff were pleasant and helpful. We would have liked a laundry service based on kilograms rather than individual items as we had been travelling for a few weeks and needed washing done. We were recommended somewhere which was a good 15min walk away and the washing when we picked up didn’t smell great. Our last hotel in Hanoi did offer a laundry service which was good. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
The Lapis H, Tổng giám đốc at The Lapis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear traveller001753,
It is a pleasure to receive a nice feedback after your recent stay at The Lapis Hanoi.

I am happy to know that you had a great time with us and enjoyed the comfortable room. It is my pleasure to read that our service met your expectation.

Thank you very much for your kind recommendation and we are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Second time to stay here at The Lapis hotel. It’s very glad to come back and see the staffs here especially front desk team. They always smile and assist me at anytime. Hotel is still great, i think it is maintained very well.

Stayed: July 2018

Dear Mr.Quang Hoa,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
I am so glad to read your compliments and I would like to share them with the team. This is a great motivation to our working efforts and we really appreciate your sharing.

We wish you all the best and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.