2,006 results
All reviews halong bay royal suite old quarter parting gift excellent hotel amazing service vietnamese coffee recommend this hotel our honeymoon welcome drink the hotel staff fantastic stay visiting hanoi star service breakfast was delicious sister hotel stayed nights
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Arrived at the O'Gallery Premier Hotel to one of the warmest introduction by the hotel staff who provided the excellent customer service the whole time we were there. The rooms were well appointed and clean and breakfast was excellent every morning. I would stay here again as it was also in a great location within the Old Quarter. I would recommend anyone who is visiting Hanoi to consider staying at O'Gallery Premier Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adam S
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The O'Gallery Premier Hotel is absolutely incredible! The moment you walk in the door, the staff nearly drops everything to welcome you and make you feel like a special guest, not just some person off the street who booked a room. You can really tell they have every tiny aspect of a person's stay carefully coordinated so that they will have maximum enjoyment. The room I had was brilliant, had a balcony overlooking the street and was very comfortable. I loved it so much. I feel so sad that I was only able to stay one night as it was such a beautiful room. When I walked in the door, there were flower pedals on my bed. The staff took my bag upstairs and another girl followed me to give me a basic layout of the hotel. I was really appreciative of how they gave you a map of Hanoi and highlighted where one should go, what to do and especially how to cross the street in Hanoi. Very impressive! The restaurant under the care of Sophie was excellent. Sophie really wanted to please and went to great efforts to make sure I was happy. The manager was also wonderful, he personally greeted me and thanked me for choosing their hotel. I really wished I could've stayed longer, however this gives me a real reason to come back. Thanks again for a wonderful stay. I am sorry I did not have more time. I will be back!! People may also want to bring earplugs as the street is quite noisy even through the night.

Room tip: Get a room with a balcony
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at O’gallery for a few nights while in Hanoi. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. We both agree that we have never had such amazing service. The hotel is brand new and the decor is very cool! Love this boutique hotel. Highly recommended!!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a wonderful stay last week in the Old Quarters in Hanoi. Much thanks to the staff of O Gallery Hotel for that great experience. They were tremendously helpful and efficient not only in the accomodation and transport arrangements but also in guiding us on how to navigate our way around the busy city streets

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stunning hotel in a fab location! It was our anniversary and they bought us a cake and A bottle of wine! The staff were super friendly and helpful and the rooms were lovely. Would definitely re-visit!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple