“Amazing!”

Ngon Villa Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 2,950 Restaurants in Hanoi
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Description: Street food is found everywhere across the country, but each province will be different in terms of the dishes served and the ingredients and recipes for those dishes. This is where Ngon Villa steps in, bringing the whole world of authentic Vietnamese street food to one beautiful French villa.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We asked for the “all you can eat” menu and followed the waitress Anna suggestions, and it was delicious!! Very good food, nice staff, cute place! I loved it! Certainly recomend! Thanks, Anna!

1  Thank Ivy N
Write a ReviewReviews (2,558)

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We had a very nice meal at Ngon Villa, including pho and excellent meat dishes. The customer service by our waitress, Sky, was also excellent, and we loved getting to know her. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Angela W
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Food was amazing and the server SKY was super friendly and made some great recommendations for us! Thank you!

1  Thank Winsome T
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I was enjoying our dinner at the restaurant.
Sky was very kind to us and recommended us delicious menus .
We ate spring rolls,grilled chicken and vegetables.
The food was very nice!But the size was very big and too much for us.
The atmosphere is also very nice.
We had a wonderfull night on the last day of our tour.
If I visit Hanoi again I definitely visit there again!
And I also recommend. to my friend .

ハノイの中心部にある、ベトナムレストラン、ホテルのスタッフに勧められて、友人と行きました。
夜だったので、とても雰囲気も良く、スタッフのSky さんがとても親切に対応してくれました。

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much I had a great time with my colleagues. My favorite is the oysters (fried, spicy, and also garlic style). The ambiance is amazing and the service is so hospitable and friendly. Sky, the staff was so nice and helpful :)

Been to Ngon Villa Restaurant? Share your experiences!