All reviews free wifi connection no air con asian guests clean and comfortable hotel asian food walking distance excellent location bottled water nice bathroom would stay here again central location pleasant stay day tour centre of town yogurt market lake
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Stayed here two nights in my latest business trip to Da Lat. Location was good, only few minutes to Da Lat market and Xuan Huong lake. Room was big without aircon (95% of hotel in Da Lat does not have air-con), actually bigger than I had expected. However, check-in staff was not friendly, room was quite dirty, particularly the floor, bathroom was small and old. Breakfast was poor, and internet was terrible! It was too slow and disconnected sometimes for no reason. Cannot imagine why it was a 3-star hotel!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Kiet Q
Reviewed 15 December 2017

everything in this hotel is everage, the service is not good with the price I had to pay. The breakfast is quite poor and not many choice. However, my room hd a nice view and open to a wide screen which made everything better.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank irish778
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights with 3 kids. The hotel is noisy, smelly, dirty, has no air conditioning. The bath was filthy and disgusting. Breakfast is not suitable for western guests at all! They closed the lights in the middle of breakfast, just like that. No fresh milk, the staff does not speak English. Stay away from this place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank danuly2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Check-in girl was an abosulte disgrace and did not have any manners or professionalism, in fact may well be very uneducated. Was told to come back more than 3 times as room was not ready (all the while watching other guest get thier keys for thier rooms as they came into the hotel).

After staying at this hotel each time I visited Dalat, this was the very first time I have encountered the terrible drop in service, quality and proffesionalism and will never again be staying here. Room was not up to standard and smelled horrible.

There are far more better hotels surrounding the area and at a far more reasonable price and better quality of service, DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank francis142017
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Good things:
1. Very spacious rooms with 2 queen size bed for their deluxe twin room
Maybe our room is at around 60sqm.

2. Cheap
Good price was given to us. Around 680-750 000 VND

3. Great Breakfast Spread
There are a lot to choose from. Pho noodle soup was really nice. There's a western corner as well.

4. Good free wifi Connection
Never did I failed to connect and it's fast too!

5. Great Location
Just 3 minutes walk to the market and the location is just in front of the scenic lake. At night just a few meters from the entrance of the hotel is a band performing some Vietnamese songs and they offer drinks for sale. It's actually nice to sit down at the park and enjoy the drinks and listen to the band performing.

6. Bathroom
Looks old but it functions well. The water heater is great, and the toilet doesnt clog. And is equipped with a bidet.

7. Bottled water are restocked daily

8. 2 big elevators for your service

9. Friendly and helpful staff.
They helped me with my luggage and with all of my questions

10. Big lobby

11. There is a parking area

CONS
1. Mosquitoes in the room

2. No airconditioning
It's somewhat hot especially since I was visiting during their presummer season

3. No view
I can see a window directly from my room. I even saw a guy half naked lol

Nonetheless, I will stay in this hotel again. Good value for money, great location and nice staff.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business