All reviews free wifi connection no air con asian guests clean and comfortable hotel asian food walking distance excellent location bottled water nice bathroom would stay here again central location pleasant stay day tour centre of town yogurt market lake
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I booked a 3 day tour of Da Lat, Vietnam through Viator and the tour was the best tour we had while in Vietnam, IMO, can't praise it enough! The tour people chose this hotel as part of the tour, I did not choose it. They first placed us in a room right next to some construction with a jack hammer going full force and we wanted to sleep. We asked to be moved, they moved us away but we still heard the noise but at least, they didn't work after 4 or 5. I can say the room was clean, the beds were clean and comfortable, the room was spacious, the staff was friendly and accommodating, and the breakfast was good. On the other hand, the hotel itself was dark, old, and in need of renovation. The shower, whole bathroom was old style and needed updating, definitely new equipment needed, reminded me of late 1970s or 80s.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Carolyn D
Reviewed 24 February 2017

2nd time stay this hotel.
Hotel is located good location, Near by Market and tourist area. Breakfast is normal standard and not much welcome from staff.
The Receptionist to try surcharge my son ( 5 YOs) 80,000VND for breakfast. However, The hotel policy is free of charge ??!!
Room and public area are clean and safety. Good WIFI connection.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank N T
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Very comfortable stay. Excellent free breakfast - mostly Vietnamese selections. We didn't get a room with a view and boy .. we did not get a view . Ha ha our window faces a blank wall. A bit funny as I've Never experienced that before. No A/C in the rooms but the room temperatures were comfortable. Not too cold or too hot. We placed a DO NOT DISTURB on our door but the cleaner still pounded on our door in the morning to ask if she can clean the room?! LOL wtf !! . However, I would still stay in this hotel if I return to Da Lat.

- great central location
- excellent breakfast
- very helpful/ polite staff
- free wifi
- clean rooms (towel, bedding, etc)

2  Thank Jacqueline C
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I booked this place online before I read the reviews which was great because after reading all the negative comments about the place I was not looking forward to the stay. However I absolutely loved the stay, the breakfast was great, plenty of options. The room was a good size plenty of light and everything was really clean. it was also cool enough not to need air con. Location was really central, only a short walk across the bridge to the markets and lots of restaurants.
The staff I came across were also really helpful. I would come back

4  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel is situated just outside the main centre, close enough to be very convenient (5 mins walk) but far enough to be a bit quieter. We booked a deluxe room which was quite spacious and had views across to the main centre and lake. The hotel Is an old French colonial building, has an air of elegance with an expansive lobby and friendly helpful staff. The room has no AC but I doubt whether there would be much need for it. Bed was good size and although not much give, was comfortable. TV medium sized with several English movie channels. Bathroom reasonable size although shower over bath with a bit of a high step required, seems to be common in Vietnam. Breakfast area quite vast, mostly Vietnamese options which we liked, good variety and changed each day. The hotel is apparently rated at 3 stars but it was more like a 4 star. Would highly recommend.

4  Thank Williams17