“Great Pulled Pork”
Review of Hogfather Palai

Hogfather Palai
Ranked #346 of 3,440 Restaurants in Phuket
Price range: US$60 - US$900
Description: We are the original restaurant in phuket serving traditional brisket, pulled pork, and spare ribs, featuring our own unique bbq sauce. we also have wide selection of draught beer for you to enjoy.
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

The food here is consistently nice, the service could do with a little tweek. Great dishes the sampler is amazing and great value for money

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The ribs and HogFather were super good! The first time we went I had the combo with ribs, pulled pork and brisket, the set was big and tasty, only the brisket was a bit dry. Second time I opted for the ribs. Also a big fan of their coleslaw. And they serve cider (you know the English alcoholic kind) which is rare in Phuket.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We had lunch here and thoroughly enjoyed. i am from the southern USA so feel pretty competent to judge BBQ. We had the sampler and all the meats (ribs, pulled pork and brisket) were excellent- even the coleslaw and mashed potatoes were flavoured properly!
Great casual atmosphere and my husband loved the VERY cold beer! well done Hogfather!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Had to hit this up, I've been several times and this is top notch! I haven't been for a while but I had to give it a review. The meats are amazing, my mouth is salavating like a dog just thinking of how good the brisket is, the ribs, the burnt ends and the pulled pork. Really really good food! Best place in chalong/south Phuket for this type of food.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Alpha3000
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Frosty cold beer glasses, litres of local and imported beer and plates of meat, there isn't much better than this in Phuket these days!

Went for dinner with 3 friends, we ordered 1 of each 0.5 KG BBQ specialty. Ribs, Pulled Pork, Brisket and Sausages. That was enough for 4 big eaters. Comes with some bits and pieces of sides, though it seemed pretty random what came out with the main stuff.

The Brisket was the standout of the BBQ fare, I could have eaten the whole half kilo by myself. Was absolutely Delicious!

Atmosphere is nice, open restaurant plan, if you can deal with the Chinese chewing loud enough to make you grind your teeth into dust then this is the place for a kicking dinner.

Date of visit: June 2017