“good place for children”
Review of Pizza Plaza

Pizza Plaza
Ranked #253 of 1,238 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Description: A unique -Do It Yourself- Pizza Concept where you enjoy an unlimited buffet for a competitive price. Select your pizza toppings from our extensive selection to create a delicious pizza by YOURSELF at your own table and with your own oven. Also enjoy appetizing soups, salads, pastas, and deserts. Meanwhile try out our a la carte drink menu with Fruity Sodas, Ice Teas & Coffees, and awesome Smoothies!
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This is an all-you-can-eat pizza place where children can make their own tiny pizza with all kinds of toppings they want. My teen nephews loved making their own pizza very much.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

What a great concept of do it yourself pizza! This is a great experience for me and my Family and I'm very happy for that. Nice food and and good staffs. thumbs up!

1  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Such brilliant idea, enjoyable and yummy.. Nice job to the creator!!!!! Just went here on my vacation, originally from abroad...

1  Thank karacryptonite
Reviewed 13 December 2017

For 399 bahts per adult, make your own Pizza.
A superb unique experience, most of our pizza's were ready made & delivered (back at home).
Situated in a dark lane, only the signboard visible. A small place mainly catering to just 4, the only table of 8 (we were to occupy).
The grandchildren (03) were gamesome, making our own pizza.
It was like a buffet spread of small porcelain container, each with just 3 pieces of whatever you can find in a normal pizza. The pizza biskets, 3 soup choice, fried chicken wings & simple desserts make the complete picture.
The fun was on the table with your own pizza oven (03 openings) for the magnetised ladder & your pizza & toppings of choice of cheese, seafood, tomato puree & so on.
Mind you, your own made pizza is just 6 inches wide but our toppings hit the 8 inches opening of this oven, drinks were on the house.
Alas, I could not even finish 3 pieces of these pizza.
It was a novelty, the laughter the commends & the sampling of each self made pizza created a topic in common. It was expansive but FUN.

1  Thank Texan C
Reviewed 12 December 2017

My boyfriend brought me here last October during my Birthday at Pattaya. Have to say the whole new experienced of baking your own pizza was amazing ! Just got to be careful of the cute miniature stove on the table while it's hot!!!

1  Thank ElisaYong