1,033 results
All reviews twist restaurant free chocolate sea view new york grill executive suite big bathtub sliders kids club swimming pool shuttle bus private beach long weekend wonderful hotel hotel guests star hotel breakfast buffet noodles
Reviewed 20 March 2016

PROS: Extremely Nice, Excellent Staff, Service, Food........Restaurants a bit pricey in the evening but to be expected at this level hotel. Best Breakfast Buffet I've ever seen in my entire LIFE!!! An incredible hotel with an incredible pool. Awesome, thick bath sheet towels rather than the cheap normal ones. Tons of storage space for clothes, awesome huge pillows, great bed. CONS: Hot water is extremely hot & danger of scalding & shower water pressure a little low compared to most hotels in Thailand. Pool bar sub-par, cheap liquor & were out of simple things like Coke, not always staffed. Hotel has silly policies like making you give your room number to get towels by the beach but then there's not requirement to turn the towels in (i.e. they're not accounting for the towels so why ask the room #???). Also, paid top dollar to stay in Club Level Suite but then silly policies like not allow to leave the Club Lounge with food, drink, cups or utensils. WiFi can be a little spotty & slow at times. Some areas of the hotel still under construction. Be warned this is 15 - 20 mins from Central Pattaya & the hotel shuttle does not run very often. OVERALL: Great retreat from busy Pattaya & excellent value for the incredibly high end product!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Eric M
GM_Pattaya_MVP, General Manager at Movenpick Siam Hotel Na Jomtien Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2016

Thank you very much for yoour feedback and rating our hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and am so pleased to read that our Breakfast in Twist is your best ever, that is certainly a compliment and I have shared this with the Food & Beverage team.
Your balanced feedback is appreciated and all has been shared with respective department leaders and we will work together to make improvements where necessary.

I hope we get to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

breakfast was great, the have a childrens play area directly next to it, so parents can enjoy an delicious breakfast while the kids and toddlers play.
room was excelent as well.
only half of the pool is usable for hotel guests but it is that big that is more than most other hotels have.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Damian Z
GM_Pattaya_MVP, General Manager at Movenpick Siam Hotel Na Jomtien Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Thank you for your comments and taking the time to rate out hotel.

I am pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the very positive comment about our breakfast.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

I went to the hotel to celebrate my honeymoon on February and this hotel was absolutely FABULOUS!
The room was clean and spacious, and they did a special decoration for us!
The breakfast is one of the best breakfast I have ever had! They have healthy options and including gluten free options (I am gluten intolerant). We didn't go to the spa, but we went to the gym, and the gym is very well equipped and with an outstanding view to the sea.
Out of 5 nights, 3 nights we dined at T55 and the steak there was perfectly done. The food at the hotel is deliciously fresh and perfectly cooked.
The hotel is a bit far from the city center but they had a shuttle bus that took us there for free. The location in my opinion was perfect. The beach is very clean and very peaceful.
The pool is - honestly - the best pool that i have seen in a hotel! They have a huge and beautiful infinity pool with slides and a great bar, so you can order and enjoy your drink inside the pool. I simply loved!!!
The view from the room is breathtaking! Our room had a sea view with a big balcony and sunset was gorgeous!
The staff was fantastic! They really seem happy and genuine in helping you!
We did kayaking during all our stay - but it was a shame they didn't have stand up!
I loved the hotel and I will be back for sure! I strongly recommend this resort.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GigiDubai
GM_Pattaya_MVP, General Manager at Movenpick Siam Hotel Na Jomtien Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Thank you very much for your review and strong recommendation for our hotel.

I am delighted that you had such a fantastic stay with us and really appreciate that you choose Mövenpick Siam Hotel Pattaya to celebrate your Honeymoon.

Your review is very detailed and I am sure will assist others when they are planning their Honeymoon or next visit to Pattaya.

I do hope we get to welcome you back in the near future but until then, safe travels.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

Hotel have very nice location room is very fantastic but breakfast is very poor service.
1.I wait at couter 10 minutes in front of the restaurant but no one greeting.
2.I have to sit at dirty table.
3.Ask for coffee 5 times and wait for 30 minuts.
4.Staff wailk like robot no one smile.
5.Food is not enough.
6.Very fantastic to see 5 star hotel use dirty garbage truck cart around for clear the table it's look not hygiene.

I ask staff to see manager but staff said `manager not come yet'
How possible 5 star hotel don't have
manager in charge for busy day.
So I can give only 2 star service.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank DavidH15760

Thank you for your feedback.

I was pleased to read you postive comments about our rooms and hotel location.

I was very disappointed to receive the feedback about breakfast and apoligizie we fell well short on our service delivery last Sunday.

We did have over 400 guests for breakfast and were caught out a little as many of the guests dined in a similar period. We have already discussed this internally as a team and have put initiatives in place so we can handle this situation bettter moving forward.

Your points are valid and we appreciate the feeback and will use it positively to make the required improvements.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

We booked 2 interconnected rooms, one executive suite and one a standard room (total a bit more than 14,000 baht per night).

Firstly the views from the executive suite are a bit disappointing as you are overlooking a failed construction site next room and another empty construction lot. The wifi does not work correctly, it took about an hour to connect to it because it keep giving Forbidden errors when logging in.

But these are just minor issues and certainly don't warrant the 1 star or "Outrageous" in the title...that part didn't happen until we decided to go for a swim. There is a large pool in front of the hotel, that has rock features and waterfalls (you will see pictures of these all over their website and booking sites). Only 1 side of the pool as waterfall features and even chairs to sit on, the other half of the pool has no where to sit, no umbrellas and no shade.

Naturally we went to sit down in the chairs next to the pool and started to swim at the waterfalls...only to have two security guards (dressed up like policeman) tell us to come and get out of the pool and go over to the other side....we explained that we were in fact staying at the hotel. They said this half of the pool was a reserved for condo owners only; instead we would have to go and sit on the floor over on the other side of the pool....

We complained that this was outrageous for a 5 star hotel and that we were paying good money (14,000baht per night) to stay here and use the facilities at which point quite a crowd of security guards and pool cleaning guys gathered around and chattered about what to do about these nuisance guests....eventually the assistant manager of the hotel came and out said yes we were not allowed to use that part of the pool and cannot sit on the chairs there.

It's hard to explain but it was very angering to come away on a holiday to a 5 star hotel just to relax by the pool and get treated like a freeloading criminal. I expected the manager to come out an apologize for the security guard treatment and that we could go on swimming, not come and tell us to get out.

Seeing as all the pictures of the pool are plastered all over their website and booking systems it seems outright fraud to not allow customers to use the pool. It appears to be related to some kind of fee dispute between the hotel management and the condo residents association, and the hotel guess are the collateral damage in the middle.

We told them to give us a refund and moved into the Sheraton instead...where they actually know how to run a high end hotel.

This Movenpick hotel has no idea how to run a high-end hotel or how to treat guests.
If you look at the price and expect something similar to a Hilton, Sheraton or Intercontinental you are going to be in for a shock when these guys roll out their 1 star service; they should be ashamed to run this place...and the assistant manager did seem to be ashamed to be there.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
15  Thank Reviewer111223
EAM_MP_PATTAYA, Manager at Movenpick Siam Hotel Na Jomtien Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Thank you for your feedback.

On behalf of our team I would like to again apologize if your brief stay with us disappointed you. As explained during our short encounter, I fully understand your frustration about the incident and that our current regulation between the Hotel and the Residence side was not acceptable for you, which is the reason why I not only offered you several alternatives to ensure you an enjoyable stay, but also the option of a full refund in case you prefer to mover to another location.

It is regrettable that despite my apologies and the apologies of our recreation staff who was really trying their best to offer you alternatives and solutions to enjoy the hotel pool, it was not possible to find any acceptable alternative for you.

While normally I avoid commenting on such remarks, since you addressed it directly I would like to note that me and our team are proud to work at the Movenpick Siam Hotel Pattaya and there is certainly no reason at all to be ashamed to be here. Having said that, when on one side reason, logic, communication and good will fail, there may occur the one or other situation which can put the proudest hotel associate in a form of emberrassment - despite having a great product on hand and despite our best intentions to find solutions within the frame of our possibilities for our guests.