“Delicious dinner”
Review of The Bistro

The Bistro
Ranked #5 of 1,251 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$6 - US$100
Description: The Bistro is what the name says, a bistro. Not a place to have up market parties, or “fine dining”. The Bistro is a family restaurant with good food, with fresh ingedients, and a touch of class.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to eat western food or thai dishes. We went there for western food. Great, perfect just amazing. We ordered beef carpaccio, scallops salad, swiss white sausage with potato salad and spaghetti aioli pepperoncini.

The staff was great and also the owner came over to ask. Even the staff was performing swiss song... really perfect pronouncing even she not speak any german.

Yes... we will be back
Yes... we will recommend to everybody

Pesche W, Inhaber at The Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

we hope see you again

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Went there with friends, first of all foods was average with no taste especially salad with crap, second are service doesn't good enough.

Pesche W, Inhaber at The Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thanks for your review. I find these very helpful. Unfortunately, I was not at the restaurant and I know it's just too good that such mistakes always happen when I'm not there. I will discuss the points with my chef. I'm sorry that everything went wrong. I hope I can do it well again. Best regards Peter Weber

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

The best place in town. Perfect food, nice wines, lovely staff. Thank you Peter. I will come back soon.

Pesche W, Inhaber at The Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you for the good review we hope see you soon

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

This is absolute the best restaurant in pattaya. I was in hundreds of restaurants in pattaya but this wins from all.

Pesche W, Inhaber at The Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

thank you very much for the good review
we hope see you soon again

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I just returned home from a three week stay at the Bistro. The room was clean with an excellent bed. Staff was friendly and helpful. I didn't eat there every meal, but every meal I ate was excellent. The menu is varied enough as to not get old even after 3 weeks. I would suggest getting a reservation if you plan on eating after 6PM as it is always busy. Peter is an excellent host, always available for a chat if you are so inclined or a polite hello if you are not (and somehow he knows your mood). I definitely plan on making the Bistro my home away from home for all future visits.

Pesche W, Inhaber at The Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you so much for the good review. we hope see you soon again. Best regards the bistro team