“Great Organic food!”

Vantage Restaurant
Ranked #715 of 1,271 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$2 - US$24
Cuisines: Indian, Mediterranean, Thai
Description: We're glad to invite you into the first and the best organic food restaurant in Pattaya. A mouth-watering range of Western and Thai cuisine, Halal food, pizza and much more! Professional chef and a variety of dining areas (including that of a separate VIP room and outdoor tables surrounding a swimming pool) will make your visit really special. Come and check!
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I ordered the bean soup with a vegetable salad and I was not disappointed. The bean soup was thick and very tasty and the salad was a big mixture of vegetables with my favorite hummus.
I received a free dessert which consisted of nuts and dried fruit in ball shapes covered in cocoa powder - delicious with my hot tea.
For a truly organic experience this place is a must to visit.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 7 April 2015 via mobile

We had dinner for six people, the food was mix of Thai and European cuisine. The food was excellent, both Thai and European. I had Nom Tok and Thai Green Curry and my wife had Sam Tam and soup. Friends had Cesar salad and lamb cutlets.
It is very quite place and apart from us there was only one more table. Place looks new, staff was very enthusiastic. Very good dining experiences.

Date of visit: February 2015