“Best pizza & pasta in Pattaya”
Review of PumPui's Pizzeria

PumPui's Pizzeria
Ranked #147 of 1,238 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: A great mix between authentic and 100 % homemade Italian Pizza and traditional French dishes. PumPui's is a relaxing and family restaurant where atmosphere is really cool for Lunch and romantic dinner. Our selected menu is full of flavour and original dish of the day are available on black board.
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

This has to be one of my favourite restaurants in the area. Service is always friendly and welcoming. The food is fantastic - I love watching the pizzas being freshly rolled out and prepared. Pasta dishes are delicious, and the all-day breakfast is very good value. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I don't know what has happened to this usually busy restaurant. We went on a Tuesday night 6.30-8pm and where the only customers in the restaurant during that time . The service was good the food was great but no customers. I would certainly return but a few more customers would help the atmosphere.

Camille C, Propriétaire at PumPui's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hello thank you for your comment and visit. Actually depends on some day the place is more or less busy because of many factors... road renovation,economy and so.. see you again and warm regards

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

After reading a few reviews I just had to pop in.
Parked right outside.
Clean and well laid out.
Friendly staff , friendly welcome.
Decent menus.
Decent portions.
Tasty food, European and Thai.
My only reservation is the prices are a bit high !!
170 baht for a tin of Thatchers cider and similar money for a cocktail !!!!
With the arrival of Retox, on the dark side, not too far away , Thatchers Draught 110 baht and their comprehensive, very competitively priced menu, I feel that my visit was a one off !!
It's a shame , because someone has really tried.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Usually the further from town you are the less quality you will find in restaurants but this one is an exception. I think they have great food as I have ate here at least 5 times so far either take away or take out. The pizza is perfect, I recommend trying the Lamb Kebab pizza I was really impressed. The Australian steak was also very good for the prices compared to in town.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

First time here. Just had 2 starters.
Tomato and mozzarella salad and some calamari.
Both excellent. Most certainly come a few more times during my short visit to Pattaya.