“Small but perfect”
Review of Bistro Wine & Cafe

Bistro Wine & Cafe
Ranked #207 of 1,059 Restaurants in Pattaya
Reviewed 4 June 2017

We ate here a couple of weeks ago and we were pleasantly surprised. Very friendly, great food and great service. I had 2 glasses of house red wine and it was lovely as was my spaghetti bolognaise. My husband had a pork chop and said it was great. Whilst only a small restaurant it had a great atmosphere and we will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This is am outstanding little gem. It is very small, however what they lack in seize they make-up for it in excellent food, great customer service and ambience. I highly recommend this establishment. They are also open for breakfast and have the best freshly grounds home java.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Visited in the late afternoon after doing a spot of shopping at Jung ceylon mall and I had the Greek Dalad and the Aussie Sirloin its not cheap but I really enjoyed my meal and I would go back.
The Sirloin was cooked 'extra well done' just like I requested and was quite delicious.
The Greek Salad was also really good but couldve had a few more Olives.
My friend had the Hawaiian Pizza which he said was perfect and had a lovely thin crust and tasty serrano ham.
We both had Iced Coffee and Iced Lemon Tea which was good also.
The meal cost 700 baht and they have free wifi and the service wasnt bad either.
I would go back.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I am sorry that but visited here a lot at last 1year, and I miss old service and staff who work here before, where everyone gone? Service it's not what had before. I am disappointed couple last time. It's sad.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

A wonderful meal, my family all enjoyed themselves, good food and service at a very reasonable price.